Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Optimistic Mock because the Bengals suck
I need something to keep me from losing all hope after the Bengals were dumb enough to re-sign Bobby Hart so I figured I would go with a close to best case scenario type mock draft.

1. Devin White (Linebacker) - Seems like a no brainer to me if available. I think he ends up going #5 to Tampa Bay but I am trying to be optimistic.

2. Dalton Risner (Offensive Line) - Can't list one position because this guy can play all over the place. I actually think this is a pretty good Offensive Line group which is another reason I was shocked they gave Hart the contract they did (even though I should expect it by now).

3. Trayvon Mullen (Cornerback) - I have seen this guys value all over the place lately. If we do not re-sign Dennard (not likely after spending money on Bobby Hart) this pick will need to happen.

4. Will Grier (Quarterback) - I would love to see Grier or Stidham be brought in somewhere in the 3rd to 5th round range to give us a solid backup and potential future competition at QB.

5. Caleb Wilson (Tight End) - I could see Eifert coming back on a one year deal, along with Uzomah already being re-signed so that will likely push tight end down the board for Cincy. Wilson is a good pass catcher that needs to improve his blocking but has tools similar to Uzomah that can be developed.

With the rest of the draft they should look to add a Defensive Tackle, Kicker, another Linebacker, a 3rd string RB, and some WR depth
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals seemed interested with Dalton Risner at his Pro Day.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I like your first two picks.
Reply/Quote
I hate to say it because I love Devin White, but with Brown signing a three year deal he may be their MLB for the future. They may not even want Devin White anymore.
Reply/Quote
If White makes it past Tampa, he's got a shot to get here. That being said, we just resigned Brown and boy, we need to see what he can do in this defense.

I really doubt that he will be picked if he's there after that re-signing. I'd also pump the brakes on drafting an OT at that spot either.
Reply/Quote
Oh, I know...this was my optimistic mock. Probably put one where I try to guess what they will do and guess which position we will take in the 1st? Yep, another first rounder Cornerback reach.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 12:19 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Oh, I know...this was my optimistic mock. Probably put one where I try to guess what they will do and guess which position we will take in the 1st? Yep, another first rounder Cornerback reach.

If Preston Brown loses about 10-12 pounds and does some high class running to improve his endurance,he can be a dominate lb.We will also need to draft one and the stinkin brownies are getting a championship team together.I think they are going to be unstoppable and hands down win the division,probably for a few years.They could be an afc championship team after this insanity.I am picking them to win the division for sure.Its going to be nuts and I personally believe we can NEVER win a super bowl with andy Dalton.Not going to happen. Cool
Reply/Quote