Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Orange jerseys vs KC

I love that the one and only time we’re wearing these this season is against the Chiefs again. Last time we played them in the orange jerseys Chase went for 266 yards and 3 TD’s.

Obviously not expecting that again, but with UNO’s return, and our record in Orange, I like our chances.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 12:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
I love that the one and only time we’re wearing these this season is against the Chiefs again. Last time we played them in the orange jerseys Chase went for 266 yards and 3 TD’s.

Obviously not expecting that again, but with UNO’s return, and our record in Orange, I like our chances.

Also known as one Pickett Season of TDs.  Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Meh, both teams' unis don't mesh, it hurts my eyes[too much red and orange Sick ]. I prefer the all-Black unis with black socks. They mesh with any other team. 

[Image: 6e2a4a62-112e-49c6-beef-46b591ae8fd1-010...&auto=webp]

[Image: 1236469643.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I like the orange,and you’re right,we always seem to do very well in the orange,although in reality I think it’s just coincidence.Actually,the black uniforms are more attractive than the orange.I think the black would look great with the white helmets.
Reply/Quote
Not crazy about the orange socks with the orange jersey and black pants. It's just a bit too loud. I do like the orange jersey with white pants and orange socks.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 02:31 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Not crazy about the orange socks with the orange jersey and black pants. It's just a bit too loud. I do like the orange jersey with white pants and orange socks.

Me too.  Wish it were our permanent home uni. 

Bring'em on  ThumbsUp

[Image: orange_creamsicle.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

also announced was this weeks "Ruler of the Jungle" Cincinnati-born pro wrestler Jon Moxley and his wife Bengals podcaster Renee Paquette. She's done some good long interviews with several Bengals players. More talk about life than football

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 12:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

If nothing else, I'd assume the KC DBS learned a lesson about taunting Ja'Marr last December.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
These are my favorite combinations. I also think it creates KC anxiety via classical conditioning.... ThumbsUp
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
orange jersey with black pants and black socks is the better combo
Reply/Quote
Happy to see the orange jerseys make an appearance. They always seem to play very well in them, for whatever reason. 
Reply/Quote
Wish we were wearing the White Tiger uniforms. Undefeated in white helmets. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 04:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Wish we were wearing the White Tiger uniforms. Undefeated in white helmets. Who Dey

They have been pretty dominant in orange too...27-8 overall and 9-2 in last 11.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 03:06 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: orange jersey with black pants and black socks is the better combo

How do you know?

They've never worn that in the new jerseys.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 05:07 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: How do you know?

They've never worn that in the new jerseys.

yea but the colorway just works better

the old uniforms and new ones are really no different at the end of the day

you can easily imagine the new jerseys and pants with the black socks here.

[Image: AP16339672196410.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg]
[attachment=1896]
Reply/Quote
Sweet

They gotta play us

Tiger
Reply/Quote
My favorite jerseys.
HORRORMOVIETALK.COM --- HORRORSOCIETY.COM --- NIGHTCHANNELS.COM
DUSTIN GOEBEL ARTWORK @ PINTEREST --- DARK ART @ MACABRE GALLERY

[Image: imageedit-5-9954707407.gif]
Support your favorite artists, independent filmmakers and movie review podcasters

Reply/Quote
black socks would work better. Idk why the image went missing, but I'll post another
[attachment=1897]
Reply/Quote

Very Cool!

And this will likely be the ultimate overcompensation game ever.  They will probably put five guys (new sponser?) on Chase and Boyd, Higgins, and Hurst all go for over 100 yards.  

If they don't double AND roll safeties to Ja'Marr every play, I will be shocked.  
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 04:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Wish we were wearing the White Tiger uniforms. Undefeated in white helmets. Who Dey

I'd be fine if they became the permanent uniforms.
Reply/Quote