Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Orange jerseys vs KC
(11-30-2022, 09:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Very Cool!

And this will likely be the ultimate overcompensation game ever.  They will probably put five guys (new sponser?) on Chase and Boyd, Higgins, and Hurst all go for over 100 yards.  

If they don't double AND roll safeties to Ja'Marr every play, I will be shocked.  

They still did that before and look what happened....

#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 04:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Wish we were wearing the White Tiger uniforms. Undefeated in white helmets. Who Dey

Are they allowed to wear those 2 times a season or 3 ? 

Either way did not like wearing them on the road in Pittsburgh and feel they should be worn at home to fore the crowd up if a limited edition. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 01:17 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Are they allowed to wear those 2 times a season or 3 ? 

Either way did not like wearing them on the road in Pittsburgh and feel they should be worn at home to fore the crowd up if a limited edition. 

You can wear alts a total of 3 times. 

This year it was white tiger x2 and the orange x1. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 01:55 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Meh, both teams' unis don't mesh, it hurts my eyes[too much red and orange Sick ]. I prefer the all-Black unis with black socks. They mesh with any other team. 

[Image: 6e2a4a62-112e-49c6-beef-46b591ae8fd1-010...&auto=webp]

[Image: 1236469643.jpg]

Agree, but if we win I honestly don't care. Love the All Blacks with the Orange helmets, just like the All Whites with the 
White helmets. Still, we win, I like these too even if they don't mesh with KC's, who cares.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 03:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Agree, but if we win I honestly don't care. Love the All Blacks with the Orange helmets, just like the All Whites with the 
White helmets. Still, we win, I like these too even if they don't mesh with KC's, who cares.

The OP cares that is why he created this post "Orange jerseys vs KC" and I replied with my opinion not of Orange Jerseys, but the wearing of Orange Jerseys via Chiefs Red.  Sick

Nate, I am going to eliminate08 you, smart arse. Mad
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 10:13 AM)Interceptor Wrote: They still did that before and look what happened....

One of the best games ever, and certainly tops in the Zac Taylor era...
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 05:13 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: The OP cares that is why he created this post "Orange jerseys vs KC" and I replied with my opinion not of Orange Jerseys, but the wearing of Orange Jerseys via Chiefs Red.  Sick

Nate, I am going to eliminate08 you, smart arse. Mad

Love it LMAO!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 09:39 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: One of the best games ever, and certainly tops in the Zac Taylor era...

I can't decide if this is my favorite Chase play, or the one where he lays that block on the touchdown run...
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 02:43 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I can't decide if this is my favorite Chase play, or the one where he lays that block on the touchdown run...

HilariousYes!!!  That was so hilarious because he blocked him down on the ground, but somehow the guy did a complete roll and was back on his feet again and Chase was like:  "WTF?"  and smoked him again.  So funny. 
Reply/Quote

Power of the Orange jerseys!

Just make these the primaries already.

Reply/Quote