Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orlando Brown on NFL Live
Brown " I can be more aggressive in Cincinnati"

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Orlando is really smart, so true about what he says here about having a balanced Offense that doesn't just pass all the time
because that can make the OL passive instead of aggressive. If we can get some semblance of a running game going this year
our Offense will be so much harder to stop. Everything starts in the trenches.

BTW, used to like Travis Kelce but man, this rivalry has gotten rough enough to where I don't anymore lol

That's right Ja'Marr, Pat who ha ha Hilarious
Reply/Quote
That 6% stat is a shock as I assumed it would be more for Burrow last year, he must have made a dramatic improvement from the year prior. We may see Brown Jr's best year this year since he finally has a QB that uses the pocket more.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2023, 07:11 PM)phil413 Wrote: That 6% stat is a shock as I assumed it would be more for Burrow last year, he must have made a dramatic improvement from the year prior. We may see Brown Jr's best year this year since he finally has a QB that uses the pocket more.

Orlando Brown is 6.8 340 lbs. Volson is 6.7 313. My buddy told me that Zac is ecstatic about the size on the left side. Zac said Orlando is a large human. Zac has seen tackles before. I think the run game is going to be tough on short yardage there. I also think Orlando won’t be run over. But what makes Orlando so good is he’s not strong for his size. He’s never been close to a workout warrior. In fact not even close. He had a poor recruit ranking because he was pudgy. He had a poor combine. But he’s athletic as hell and because he’s big he plays big. He’s really a perfect combination of having the ability to finesse or power. He’s such a student of tackles going way back. He also does it with smarts and tricks.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Orlando Brown is looking like he's about to promote a boxing match. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Mahommes does do that shit.

I know lineman don’t actually like blocking for guys that scramble a lot because they don’t know where the hell you are gonna be. They love guys like Burrow that really only scramble when nothing is there because they make their lineman look good. Iv definitely seen Mahommes run into his own lineman and basically handed a pressure to the d lineman that wouldn’t even had been close to him if he stayed in the pocket
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Let's just hope that his play turns out to be as strong as his talking game. I get nervous when OL are vocal like in that sort of way, especially after La'el Collins and how the "Joe's bodyguard" thing turned out..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2023, 08:53 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Let's just hope that his play turns out to be as strong as his talking game. I get nervous when OL are vocal like in that sort of way, especially after La'el Collins and how the "Joe's bodyguard" thing turned out..

I may have missed something. What has he said that was too vocal?
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(06-28-2023, 09:16 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I may have missed something. What has he said that was too vocal?

You're asking this question in a thread that is literally about him talking to the media about how he's going to be so much better playing for Burrow that he was playing for Mahommes??

C'mon, man..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2023, 09:24 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You're asking this question in a thread that is literally about him talking to the media about how he's going to be so much better playing for Burrow that he was playing for Mahommes??

C'mon, man..

I was interested in what you thought. Also I didn’t know if it was in addition something previous.

Reply/Quote
(06-28-2023, 09:26 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I was interested in what you thought. Also I didn’t know if it was in addition something previous.

He told Joe Burrow, "Your new bodyguard is in town. Nobody's touching you!"

Reply/Quote
(06-28-2023, 08:53 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Let's just hope that his play turns out to be as strong as his talking game. I get nervous when OL are vocal like in that sort of way, especially after La'el Collins and how the "Joe's bodyguard" thing turned out..

Me too. I've also become skeptical of the "our O line is gonna be sooo much better" narrative until I actually see it. They started so poorly last year, came on a bit, then we're wiped out by injury again. Show me.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Obviously you want players to not say anything. What about Chase saying “Pat who”? Collins talking about being Joe’s bodyguard was out of line?

Reply/Quote
(06-28-2023, 09:32 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Obviously you want players to not say anything. What about Chase saying “Pat who”? Collins talking about being Joe’s bodyguard was out of line?

It's annoying when players talk shit and then underperform. Not as bad as Eli Apple, but within distance.

Reply/Quote
Saw a lot of Chiefs fans mad at this like it’s not true or something. Pat is simply hard to block for. Iv seen him create pressure by running into his own lineman.

No one is saying Pat is trash that’s just a well known criticism of his. Dude takes off for non reason sometimes.

Brown is right. Knowing Burrow is at least going to TRY and stay in the pocket is valuable for lineman
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2023, 09:35 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: It's annoying when players talk shit and then underperform. Not as bad as Eli Apple, but within distance.

I realize that. Each to their own. Eli Apple I get. That’s on another level. Chase saying “Pat who” and Kelce replying these guys are having fun. Eli Apple is definitely out of line. There’s a difference between joking around like Chase and good grief the innocuous comments by Brown.

Reply/Quote
(06-28-2023, 09:32 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Obviously you want players to not say anything. What about Chase saying “Pat who”? Collins talking about being Joe’s bodyguard was out of line?

WRs and CBs have always been infamous for talk, weather it be trash talk or just gamesmanship, they've been doing it for as long as I can remember.  OL on the other hand, not so much.  They are more know for being the quiet enforcers.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Think of Burrow having time in the pocket to just sit back and read the defense and wait for his receivers to get into their routes...........

It's so beautiful!

I'm also excited to see how good Mixon is behind a good offensive line when the defense knows that they can't load the box because Burrow will have time to throw!

I'm about to Über to Hard Rock in my bathing suit to place more bets!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2023, 11:24 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: WRs and CBs have always been infamous for talk, weather it be trash talk or just gamesmanship, they've been doing it for as long as I can remember.  OL on the other hand, not so much.  They are more know for being the quiet enforcers.

Respectfully that means you can’t have an honest and forthcoming interview for an ESPN national TV show? I mean let’s be thankful we even had an OL guy or anybody on a national broadcast. Never mind the fact he was impressive and eloquent. Much better than Chase or Apple. I’m just not as prone to approving anything highly disrespectful by any player regardless of position. But I’m also not a full time member of “No Fun League” way of doing business.

Reply/Quote
(06-27-2023, 10:01 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Orlando Brown is 6.8 340 lbs. Volson is 6.7 313. My buddy told me that Zac is ecstatic about the size on the left side. Zac said Orlando is a large human. Zac has seen tackles before. I think the run game is going to be tough on short yardage there. I also think Orlando won’t be run over. But what makes Orlando so good is he’s not strong for his size. He’s never been close to a workout warrior. In fact not even close. He had a poor recruit ranking because he was pudgy. He had a poor combine. But he’s athletic as hell and because he’s big he plays big. He’s really a perfect combination of having the ability to finesse or power. He’s such a student of tackles going way back. He also does it with smarts and tricks.

Isn't the knock on Orlando is that he's not that athletic and gets beat by more athletic OL? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote