Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orphan Black season 3 finale
Thoughts on season 3?

Where do you think we are going in 4?
Reply/Quote
There probably aren't too many fans around these parts for this show, but I happen to be one. First off, what the ever loving hell was that thing in that one dude's mouth? The Neolution movement has just become way creepier than originally presented and we are definitely looking to get even more into the science-fiction realm. While it was there before, what with the cloning and what not, we've crossed the Rubicon for next season.

Was happy to see Sarah and Kira reunited and it will be interesting to see how that whole relationship dynamic plays out. It was also nice to see Siobhan soften up a little.

Dude from Topside is an iffy situation. Definitely a new ally they will have to watch closely since it's more of an "enemy of my enemy" thing and not full on ally.

Helena is hilarious, and also badass.

[Image: tumblr_nq3sq6HTWF1rgvfxho2_500.gif]

Who saw that twist coming with Donovan's wife? I know I did, as soon as S's mom made the comment about Donovan's wife being 'turned' by the Neolutionists. I was like "that woman is still alive and running this!" Rachel needs to wake up and recognize that she is nothing but a pawn for them, though. The only thing she is good for to them is as a lab rat, really. He authority was nothing when she was really in charge, just like what's her face, Cossima's ex.

I hope Castor is really done for. Mark is a decent enough guy, so him being around, whatever. But I was so happy to see Rudy and that head lady meet their respective ends.

Poor Paul. He really was trying to do the right thing all along. I always hate seeing the intentions of good men getting manipulated like that.

Now that all of the shrouds have kind of been pulled down and people are realizing that it all goes back to Neolution I am looking forward to seeing what the hidden agenda is. Are the clones just perfect shells for those maggot looking things? Will the clones ever find out about that since Delphine is now dead? How long will Sarah and them stay in the arctic? I am really hoping Jesse's Towing guy is legit, because I just don't trust anyone in that show to be genuine anymore.

Anyway, lots of stuff to look forward to next season. I mean, isn't Helena actually pregnant? What will become of all of that?

Side note, how friggin' awesome is Tatiana? I mean, it's sad that this show is not as mainstream as other shows because her talents are great and she deserves more recognition for her work.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Very cool. GLad to see there is fellow clone clubber ))
Reply/Quote
Tatiana's acting is unreal. She was even the voice of the Scorpion.
Reply/Quote
Yea, she's a great actress. Must be hard to play so many different characters for one show.

End game, I think Rachel sides with the Clone Club. At first she'll be on board with mom, or at least seem like it, but she loved her dad more than her mom and will side with his anti-neolution beliefs. Also, Ferdinand is anti-neolution, so I think she'll come back to him.

Speaking of Ferdinand, he just became a very likeable character.

The series always introduces something only to have it done at the end of the season. Season one was all about Dyad but then we find out the Proletheans are worst. Then seasons two we see the end of the Proletheans and find out Castor/Military is worst. Now we see the end of Castor only to find out that Neolution wasn't just some funny thing Leeky did but it's a movement that has infiltrated Dyad/Topside and Castor/Military, and that's the worst.

I think neolution is here to stay as far as the big evil for the rest of the series (which I think they said they want to limit to 5 seasons?)
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
5 seasons would make sense. 1 season to find it what they really are .... And a final season for a showdown.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 04:54 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, she's a great actress. Must be hard to play so many different characters for one show.

End game, I think Rachel sides with the Clone Club. At first she'll be on board with mom, or at least seem like it, but she loved her dad more than her mom and will side with his anti-neolution beliefs. Also, Ferdinand is anti-neolution, so I think she'll come back to him.

Speaking of Ferdinand, he just became a very likeable character.

The series always introduces something only to have it done at the end of the season. Season one was all about Dyad but then we find out the Proletheans are worst. Then seasons two we see the end of the Proletheans and find out Castor/Military is worst. Now we see the end of Castor only to find out that Neolution wasn't just some funny thing Leeky did but it's a movement that has infiltrated Dyad/Topside and Castor/Military, and that's the worst.

I think neolution is here to stay as far as the big evil for the rest of the series (which I think they said they want to limit to 5 seasons?)

I think we will see Neolution as the big bad this season, but we will find out who (what) is pulling those strings. I mean, seriously, what is up with that maggot thing?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 07:05 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I think we will see Neolution as the big bad this season, but we will find out who (what) is pulling those strings. I mean, seriously, what is up with that maggot thing?

Ikr.

Creeped me out. Made me think of Wrath of Kahn
Reply/Quote
You guys should check out Humans . After the first two episodes it's pretty cool.
Reply/Quote