Poll: Which of the games left are the Bengals likely to win assuming AJ comes back for Balitmore?
Baltimore
@ Oakland
Pittsburgh
New York (Jets)
@ Cleveland
New England (I had to include it for completeness)
@ Miami
Cleveland
None
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which, of the games left, are we likely to win given that AJ will probably be back?
Which, of the games left, are we likely to win given that AJ will probably be back?

5 homes games, 3 away games left. Cleveland isn't playing as well as they did last year, Oakland is not as good as they are on paper, the Jets do match their record, New England will blitz Dalton on a cover 0 until he sees ghosts then they'll do it some more for good measure. We play the inept Dolphins in Miami.

Frankly, I see two, maybe 3 wins. Miami will throw the game somehow someway, so that's one win. We could stumble on to a win by sheer accident against the Jets or Cleveland or maybe even Oakland.

I voted the Jets, Miami and Cleveland in the last game of the year. This will close out the season with two wins and give Mike Brown a reason to keep Taylor on for another year of dismal coaching and play calling. I know, it's a depressing thought.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
We COULD beat Cleveland twice, the Steelers, the Dolphins, and the Jets or we could beat none of them. I mean, we COULD have beaten the Steelers, Cardinals and Jaguars, too. We aren't beating teams we shouldn't beat and we aren't beating teams we should beat.

That's 0-8 in a nutshell.
Reply/Quote
I think we beat the Jets, @Dolphins, and Browns to finish 3-13
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 01:15 AM)Nately120 Wrote: We COULD beat Cleveland twice, the Steelers, the Dolphins, and the Jets or we could beat none of them.  I mean, we COULD have beaten the Steelers, Cardinals and Jaguars, too.  We aren't beating teams we shouldn't beat and we aren't beating teams we should beat.

That's 0-8 in a nutshell.

There is a team we should beat?  ThumbsUp

We look like me practicing guitar. Practice for 3 hours, accidentally do something good for a couple seconds, can't repeat it.
Reply/Quote
None cause I don’t think AJ will make that big of a difference
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 01:32 AM)Trademark Wrote: None cause I don’t think AJ will make that big of a difference

I would like to say AJ makes a 7pt difference per game. Is that too high? I feel like we would have won a game by now with AJ Green on the field. For some reason, I prefer being winless. Don't want any opportunity for an excuse for staleness.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 01:30 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: There is a team we should beat?  ThumbsUp

We look like me practicing guitar. Practice for 3 hours, accidentally do something good for a couple seconds, can't repeat it.

There was a point where I'd say we should have beaten the Steelers with a backup QB and 0 wins or the Cardinals with a rookie QB and 0 wins or the Jaguars with a 6th round rookie QB and a losing record...but those days are gone.  At this point we should be a dog in every game, maybe even Miami since it's at their place.
Reply/Quote
I love AJ and he does give us an opportunity to when 2-3 games. That said, the defense is currently giving up 450 plus to opposing offenses over the last 4 games!!!
If they don't get that under control, it's going to be hard to beat any NFL team. Haven't voted in poll, but intend to.
Reply/Quote
Miami and New York are winnable. Any of them are losable. This team is that bad.

I want them to win every week. I really do not want to see this team go 0-16, and I won't be comfortable until they finally get one. It would be a low point even for this historically inept franchise. I'll take a win wherever I can get one. It's totally possible that this team goes winless, and until they prove that they can beat somebody, I'm a little nervous.

Some may say 0-16 will effect the way the Turd family will conduct the offseason, but it won't. They don't give a shit about winning, and 0-16 won't bother them one bit. They've got their built in injury excuse firmly in hand. We'd have to be getting blown out by 40 in every game with a fully healthy roster before they acknowledged that the team sucks. It's not worth anything to be that bad. Not a draft pick, not a message, nothing.
Reply/Quote
I think the Jets game at home & the Dolphins game more likely.

As of now, I plan on going to the Dolphins game. Never seen the Bengals lose a game that I've attended, so hope to keep that streak.
Reply/Quote
Sadly the dead cat bounce is one of my worst fears ! I could see them winning 3 or 4 of the last 5, knocking us down half a dozen spots in the draft.

But even more importantly giving MB all the excuse he needs to stand pat.

MB - "we were close all year but didn't get it together until the end, we're headed in the right direction"

Translation - we're not going to make any real moves this offseason.
Reply/Quote
I said none because I would imagine AJ will get injured early in his first game back. I do NOT want that to happen, but the way things have been going. Just go down in a blaze of glory and rebuild.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 01:22 AM)J24 Wrote: I think we beat the Jets, @Dolphins, and Browns to finish 3-13

I voted the same way.

We will win a game or two. Maybe 3.

We won't go 0-16.
Reply/Quote
i love AJ but i honestly dont think AJ gonna do much if really anything to change outcomes of games. i dont look at this team week in and week out and say to myself "man if only we had a top wide receiver we would be winning these games". Maybe we beat miami but the browns and the jets are gonna give it to us we maybe win 1 game this year.
Reply/Quote