Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Osweiler shows Brady what class is
Besides saying all the right things after the Win, its what he didn't say that showed up Brady.

He could of said that Brady and Belichick need to read the rule book because they didn't know about the excess time out rule that kept the clock moving after the injured player removal. I am not a lip reader, but I sense that the f bomb was being thrown around on national tv by the two of them.
No smirking for Brady after that game.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
Yeah, and Brady was still whining the next day:

Quote:I just think the circumstances of the game, the circumstances of the situation that we were in with winning by (14 points), having a good lead there in the fourth quarter, having a couple of third downs called back -- huge third downs that we made -- called back by penalty, losing a player like Gronk in the fourth quarter, fighting back like we did to get to overtime. Then I thought the first play of the overtime, the guy hooked (Brandon LaFell) and they didn't call that. And then they got the ball and scored the touchdown.

The fans are going nuts too:

Quote:Unfortunately those truths aren't at all related to identifying terrible calls by the refs, of which we were the victim of more than a few

Quote:Comparing shitty Denver injuries to the Pats.

Y'all didn't do shit until Hightower was out and your Oline Improved once Mathis came in for that one guy.

Looks like DT is grabbing Chungs facemask in that first picture.

Quote:Chung's call was ***** bullshit. that call meant everything to the outcome of the game.

Quote:I'm sorry but yesterday was too blatant to let go

Quote:Gronk somehow has 5 or 6 offensive pis this year (league is clearly targeting him)
The calls usually balance out since he refs are shit in general but the refs took that game from the pats yesterday.

Cheetahs fans can't handle losing. I think the perfect therapy would be forcing them to be Browns fans for a couple seasons.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 12:21 PM)Earendil Wrote: Yeah, and Brady was still whining the next day:

The fans are going nuts too:

Cheetahs fans can't handle losing. I think the perfect therapy would be forcing them to be Browns fans for a couple seasons.
What are these fans going to do when Brady retires? It's getting close guys few more years. My guess they hop on next bandwagon  and then claim they've been fans since year 1,000 BC
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote