Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Osweiler to start
[Image: 0VWwcus.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Should be a defensive game.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 03:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: But I will take the timid BO vs our defense.   Our line should eat him up.

The Broncos D is 1st in the NFL in sacks. I'm terrified about that matchup more than I am excited for the Bengals DL vs Osweiler.

Last two games..
Osweiler: 7 sacks with 95 pass attempts vs OAK (8th) and PIT (4th)
McCarron: 7 sacks with 53 pass attempts vs PIT (4th) and SF (27th)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 03:54 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The Broncos D is 1st in the NFL in sacks. I'm terrified about that matchup more than I am excited for the Bengals DL vs Osweiler.

Last two games..
Osweiler: 7 sacks with 95 pass attempts vs OAK (8th) and PIT (4th)
McCarron: 7 sacks with 53 pass attempts vs PIT (4th) and SF (27th)

I think our line will hold them under 5 sacks. I'm more worried about the pressure up the middle. 

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 03:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Great news.... But really it's great news with either starting.   But I will take the timid BO vs our defense.   Our line should eat him up.

The front four will have to do it themselves.  I see the Bengals dropping 7 and forcing BO to read a defense and take check downs.  

With Denver's recent track record of not scoring at all in the second half, I would like to see the Bengals force him it to some mistakes with pressure early, rather than let him sit back there and be comfortable.

This is one of those instances where the pressure will be all on our defense.  They have to have a great game for the Bengals to have a chance.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 03:16 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: The front four will have to do it themselves.  I see the Bengals dropping 7 and forcing BO to read a defense and take check downs.  

With Denver's recent track record of not scoring at all in the second half, I would like to see the Bengals force him it to some mistakes with pressure early, rather than let him sit back there and be comfortable.

This is one of those instances where the pressure will be all on our defense.  They have to have a great game for the Bengals to have a chance.  

Based on how the defense came out last week. And their overall attitude since losing Andy. I would say they will hold up their end. This will be an ugly field position game.
Reply/Quote