Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other Countries Have Embarrassing Politicians Too
Always nice to see that we're not the only country getting embarrassed by our politicians.

This could possibly be a running thread just so we don't get sucked too deep into a daily obsession on this board about just how embarrassing our President is.

New Zealand's PM Jacinda Ardern flies to Japan and calls it China.
https://preview.msn.com/en-au/news/world/arderns-trip-off-to-awkward-start-as-she-mixes-up-japan-and-china/ar-AAHuUYg

Canada's PM Justin Trudeau now has three different instances of black/brownface coming to light.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49758613

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Oh, just look up Brazil's president.

He makes Trump look like a competent stable genius.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
We have Nadine Morano !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(10-24-2019, 10:50 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: We have Nadine Morano !

When I googled it was mostly in French, but looking at Wiki, I could somewhat surmise that she is another twitter idiot, and there is actually a site that collects her stupid phrases for others to use.  Also she has been divorced five times.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(10-24-2019, 10:50 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: We have Nadine Morano !

When the French elect her president, I'll be on board for the comparison.
Trump is probably only envious of one person on earth.

Kim Jong-un.

Supreme Leader of North Korea would be the perfect gig for Trump.
(10-24-2019, 02:59 PM)Dill Wrote: When the French elect her president, I'll be on board for the comparison.

Well, that's not going to happen.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(10-25-2019, 09:32 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Well, that's not going to happen.

Where have I heard THAT before?

LOL