Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other NFL teams
... the Colts.

It's ironic that a team the Bengals beat in their opener (which seems like a whole year ago) is looking so strong now. The Colts are only a couple of hours drive away from me. In fact, a friend of mine and I saw their game on November 18 against the Titans at Lucas Oil stadium. That place has a wonderful steam-punk atmosphere to it with its big steel girders everywhere. That day they beat the snot out of the Titans and Andrew Luck could have had a coffee and a smoke with the time he had to drop back and pass.

This upcoming weekend they travel to Houston to play in the very first playoff game. It should be fun!
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 10:13 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: ... the Colts.

It's ironic that a team the Bengals beat in their opener (which seems like a whole year ago) is looking so strong now. The Colts are only a couple of hours drive away from me. In fact, a friend of mine and I saw their game on November 18 against the Titans at Lucas Oil stadium. That place has a wonderful steam-punk atmosphere to it with its big steel girders everywhere. That day they beat the snot out of the Titans and Andrew Luck could have had a coffee and a smoke with the time he had to drop back and pass.

This upcoming weekend they travel to Houston to play in the very first playoff game. It should be fun!

I like the Colts.  They have an outstanding HC, their defense is legit, Nelson is a stud, Mack is very good, Ebron had a great year and Luck is bad to the bone.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I like the way their kicker is going to go from the NFL to legit AARP retirement.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote