Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other big plays
Aside from the two AJ TD's in the fourth, which were the biggest plays, what other plays stick out?

How about Leon's tackle that forced the Ratbirds to kick a FG?   Also liked Andy's scramble and toss to
Gio for a first down.

What else?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Dalton rush TD on third down. He made Mosley look stupid, and got the early 7 point lead that helped us keep control most of the game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bomb to MLJ and the TUcker missed FG were big ones.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I liked Marvin Jones' TD as well. Adam Jones' pick was the stepping stone for a 14-0 lead. Jones return of 32 yards too.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:04 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Bomb to MLJ and the TUcker missed FG were big ones.

Most definitely.

MLJ catches those so well, doesn't he?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Marvin's one hand catch. Andy scrambling and throwing to the left flat was impressive. Defense making Flacco have an intentional grounding. Most of the impressive plays came on offense, as defense was massively disappointing and ugly today.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Dalton making the 'great' CJ Mosley look like a fool all day Big Grin Juked him out of his shoes.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:24 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Marvin's one hand catch. Andy scrambling and throwing to the left flat was impressive. Defense making Flacco have an intentional grounding. Most of the impressive plays came on offense, as defense was massively disappointing and ugly today.

Yep.  Expected more from the pass defense.  Run defense was great.  Peko hardly got pushed around at all.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:27 AM)McC Wrote: Yep.  Expected more from the pass defense.  Run defense was great.  Peko hardly got pushed around at all.

Yeah. Defense doesn't look very good. Our front four do not get pressure consistently. Weirdly enough, we do get pressure with mixed up blitzes, and we got to Flacco a few times but we rarely used them. This defense looks pretty vanilla, especially compared to Zim's schemes. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote