Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other sports starts you would have liked to see in the NFL
So I was on Twitter and I got intangled into a debate about Athletes and how would they do in other sports. So it got me thinking who would you have liked to see in the NFL that dominated another sport? And in reverse what NFL player would you have liked to see in another sport?

Okay the guy I would have liked to see in the NFL would have been Lionel Messi soccer superstar for Barcelona and Argentina. The Dude is super quick and fast. He routinely makes soccer players look stupid trying to catch him. Kinda like how Barry Sanders made NFL defenders look stupid. Now I get the dude is small but so is Gio and he has had a good career in Cincinnati. Also I don't think it's impossible to say if he hit the weight room he could add a ton of muscle and mass.
On the Reverse I would have liked to see Barry Sanders as a MF in soccer. Dude is probably the quickest athlete I have ever seen. Would have been interested to see what he could have done on the soccer pitch!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
If Usain Bolt could catch....
Reply/Quote
Mike Tyson at fullback, kickoff coverage and gunner. He'd probably pull a Myles Garrett a few times per year though.

I would like to see these soccer players try kicking when they get older or aren't good enough to make big money. Some of the soccer fullbacks gotta have serious leg power. They'd also be used to performing under pressure in big stadiums, shootouts etc.
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2020, 02:08 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Mike Tyson at fullback, kickoff coverage and gunner. He'd probably pull a Myles Garrett a few times per year though.

I would like to see these soccer players try kicking when they get older or aren't good enough to make big money. Some of the soccer fullbacks gotta have serious leg power. They'd also be used to performing under pressure in big stadiums, shootouts etc.

I imagine any soccer player could become a Kicker. It's funny that you mentioned that because I just read a story about Harry Kane wanting to be a Kicker after his career his over in soccer.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I’m a huge hockey fan, and one of my favorite players was always Scott Stevens. Defenseman for the NJ Devils. He was the best hitter the game ever saw. absolute wrecking ball out there (actually prematurely ended a couple guys careers). If he was just a bit heavier he could have made an awesome LBer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
This post is about something other than Bengals and doesn't belong in JN
Reply/Quote
It was interesting to see Michael Jordan play baseball, but he didn't do well. Ricky Henderson would have made an interesting tailback.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I wish we could have seen baseball All-Star Bo Jackson play some football. He could have been great!
Reply/Quote