Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ouch
We took one on the chin last night! Hats off to the Bengals on your 7-0 start! Proud of you guys but at the same time depressed about that game last night. We're pretenders I think.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 10:20 AM)packerbacker Wrote: We took one on the chin last night! Hats off to the Bengals on your 7-0 start! Proud of you guys but at the same time depressed about that game last night. We're pretenders I think.

Hang in there as I think the Packers are in the easier NFC for a change as the AFC is brutal having 3 teams undefeated so one of them won't get even get a bye week.

Denver used the bye week to revamp their offense, but also GB missing way too many corners making Manning look great. I still saw a lot of slow hanging balls thrown that faster CB's pick off. The injuries to both starting CB's changed that game immediately. I was surprised they shut down the Packers offense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 10:20 AM)packerbacker Wrote: We took one on the chin last night! Hats off to the Bengals on your 7-0 start! Proud of you guys but at the same time depressed about that game last night. We're pretenders I think.

Those Vikings are coming...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 10:41 AM)jason Wrote: Those Vikings are coming...

We have the Panthers next week so there could be a tie for first place in the division. I don't see us winning down there. I don't see this team going far with how the offense is sputtering and the D is awful.
Reply/Quote
What a high quality smack thread! We'll take more of those handies now.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
[Image: foul-bachelor-frog-meme-generator-notice...15bffb.jpg]

Shit smack is shit.
Reply/Quote

I don't think so PB, you just ran into the perfect storm. They were on, you were off.

I am a little concerned with your D ! Better hope Rodgers and Co. got their bad game out of the way.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 11:02 AM)djs7685 Wrote: [Image: foul-bachelor-frog-meme-generator-notice...15bffb.jpg]

Shit smack is shit.

You going to add St. Lucie to your cause celebre? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 12:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You going to add St. Lucie to your cause celebre? Ninja

LOL  no, justice being served there is my reason to be back to posting.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 12:34 PM)djs7685 Wrote: LOL  no, justice being served there is my reason to be back to posting.

Do you happen to know what he did or what he's accused of doing?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 12:38 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Do you happen to know what he did or what he's accused of doing?

I'm just taking a wild guess here, I don't know for sure, but he has been throwing around some slurs again recently and it seems as the mods may be cracking down on it. I'm honestly not entirely sure though, I could be completely wrong, but I went through some of his last posts before the suspension/ban and it appears that may have done it.

It looks like the mod team is cracking down on personal insults, slurs, and other things of that nature in PnR. I'm sure we're still allowed to call each other dildos in Smack, but they're buckling down a bit in PnR.

This is all just guessing, I'm trying to get confirmation in the "Forum reset" thread down there now. I know it's not likely that mods talk about certain stuff publicly, but I don't see anything wrong with filling us in on any "new" rules going forward and explaining what is going to be allowed/not allowed for the foreseeable future.

Oh, and this conversation is about as smack-worthy as Fudge-Packerbacker's feeble attempt at making this a non-shit thread. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I can't ever talk smack about the Bengals or their fans. Great fanbase!
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:05 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I can't ever talk smack about the Bengals or their fans. Great fanbase!

Wouldn't it be great if there were a forum for you to post in to be super nice to the fans of opposing teams?

http://bengalsboard.net/Forum-Around-the-NFL

Circle jerk all you want there, dingus. Rant
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:07 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Wouldn't it be great if there were a forum for you to post in to be super nice to the fans of opposing teams?

http://bengalsboard.net/Forum-Around-the-NFL

Circle jerk all you want there, dingus. Rant

I hope you guys win it all if we don't.
Reply/Quote

well it was gonna be you or the broncos..

I dont think lossing to the 7-0 broncos makes you pretenders.

its not like you just lost to the ravens or the browns.

It is odd the way the broncos are winning.. I actually believe in their D now after being able to shut down rodgers.

Althought unless your smacking your own team you might want to make these in the Around the NFL section lol
Reply/Quote
I'm smacking my own team right now lol.
Reply/Quote
Stop PMing me, weirdo.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 04:31 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Stop PMing me, weirdo.

Hilarious Hilarious
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 04:43 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious

I was just telling him I mean no harm. Hoping the Bengals move to 8-0 Thursday!
Reply/Quote
Am I getting trolled hard or does this doofus really have zero concept of smack talking??
Reply/Quote