Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our DL has 10 sacks
Through 3 games. We only had 17 all last year…

Trey Hendrickson has been an absolute beast so far (especially against the Steelers) and has me thinking Carl who?

Ogunjobi and Reader have consistently been a force in the middle. Something we haven’t had for a few years since prime Geno.

We got BJ Hill for Billy Price. Try to contain your laughter. Big Grin

These boys are eating!

I know we haven’t played a good OL yet, but JAX doesn’t have one either, so hopefully they’ll pick up right where they left off on Thursday. Rattle the rookie and make him turn the ball over.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Credit should also go to the back 7 as well for making Ben hold the ball on those sacks. Particularly on the Hill Sack!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Its a night and day difference watching the DL this year. The D as a whole has played well, just hoping for Waynes over Apple asap.
Reply/Quote
Such a tremendous D
Reply/Quote
3rd year of Taylor makeup.. kudos to the Taylor and staff
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:47 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: 3rd year of Taylor makeup.. kudos to the Taylor and staff

Wut…

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:47 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: 3rd year of Taylor makeup.. kudos to the Taylor and staff

Taylor wears makeup? What a nerd. 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Through 3 games. We only had 17 all last year…

Trey Hendrickson has been an absolute beast so far (especially against the Steelers) and has me thinking Carl who?

Ogunjobi and Reader have consistently been a force in the middle. Something we haven’t had for a few years since prime Geno.

These boys are eating!

I know we haven’t played a good OL yet, but JAX doesn’t have one either, so hopefully they’ll pick up right where they left off on Thursday. Rattle the rookie and make him turn the ball over.

Sample has had some flashes too, and Hubbard is still steady as ever.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
How many holds have we now seen by OL trying to stop Trey? 2 in MN, I think at least 1 in Chicago and I think 2 called today?
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: How many holds have we now seen by OL trying to stop Trey? 2 in MN, I think at least 1 in Chicago and I think 2 called today?

A lot. Like I said, I haven’t seen one of our players getting held this much since prime Geno.

Reply/Quote
I know this is a little OT but did anyone see the Browns sacked Justin Fields 9 times today? NINE.

Would have loved if our offense did anything so our Dline would have been able to pin their ears back against them.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Through 3 games. We only had 17 all last year…

These boys are eating!

Yeah... BJ Hill is an absolute steal. Trey has cleared up any notion that he was a one year wonder, and Ogunjobi was a great signing.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The BJ Hill trade is probably one of the best deals the Bengals have made in a long time.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 07:00 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: The BJ Hill trade is probably one of the best deals the Bengals have made in a long time.

Maybe since Reggie Nelson?

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wut…

Maybe it's Maybelline?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I told people Ogunjobi would be bigger than they thought.

Same with Hendrickson.

The evidence was there that these guys were legit, people were just mad because they wanted someone else instead.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 07:00 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: The BJ Hill trade is probably one of the best deals the Bengals have made in a long time.

Yeah I couldn't believe that trade even when it happened.

Talk about making something out of nothing.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 07:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I told people Ogunjobi would be bigger than they thought.

Same with Hendrickson.

The evidence was there that these guys were legit, people were just mad because they wanted someone else instead.

Yeah, I picked Ogunjobi as my “breakout player” before the season. Cleveland wasn’t using him right.

Reply/Quote
Saw a graphic mid game said we were 6th ranked D. No way we don’t rise up after this one
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Through 3 games. We only had 17 all last year…

These boys are eating!

Can't even read it with a straight face
Reply/Quote