Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our New Coaches Sound Like "Football Guys."
Now that the Super Bowl is over and the draft is coming up, let's sit for a minute, maybe crack open an adult beverage*, and think of what has happened since the season ended. My fellow Bengals fans, we got everything we've wanted for years. Think about it! We have a new coaching staff except for special teams.

Are you fired up? I am! I've heard lots of interviews with Zac Taylor, Brian Callahan, and Lou Anarumo and do you know who they remind me of?

Us!

Yes! Us! The new coaches sound like Jungle Noise contributors. We're just a bunch of football guys -- and gals -- who love to talk about the game and Zac, Brian, and Lou seem to be the exact same way. I haven't heard a giggle, a clap, or a hearty, "Let's go!" from any of these men. They are talking about schemes, down and distance, evaluating players, and how to make the Bengals better. These guys are problem solvers and they probably love watching film; I know I do.

*My choice this evening is Apothic Red. Nice wine.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2019, 09:42 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Now that the Super Bowl is over and the draft is coming up, let's sit for a minute, maybe crack open an adult beverage*, and think of what has happened since the season ended.  My fellow Bengals fans, we got everything we've wanted for years.  Think about it!  We have a new coaching staff except for special teams.

Are you fired up?  I am!  I've heard lots of interviews with Zac Taylor, Brian Callahan, and Lou Anarumo and do you know who they remind me of?

Us!

Yes!  Us!  The new coaches sound like Jungle Noise contributors.  We're just a bunch of football guys -- and gals -- who love to talk about the game and Zac, Brian, and Lou seem to be the exact same way. I haven't heard a giggle, a clap, or a hearty, "Let's go!" from any of these men.  They are talking about schemes, down and distance, evaluating players, and how to make the Bengals better.  These guys are problem solvers and they probably love watching film; I know I do.  

*My choice this evening is Apothic Red.  Nice wine.

Love the enthusiasm and I feel the same way, looking forward to seeing things change. My only concern is the old man staying out of the way and Katy not mimicking the old man's style. 
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
I love the regime change. It wasn’t just making one of the assistants head coach. It is a complete overhaul. I assume they retained only the young cream of the crop. We did get everything we wanted. What an exciting time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bengals football, hot dogs, apple pie and Chevrolet.
Reply/Quote
Yes sir :andy:

I'm anxious to see where this all goes ? There's hope now where there was little to none over the last several seasons.
Reply/Quote
I don't care who they sound like as long as they produce a winning product on the field.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
The people here claiming they got just what they wanted probably had never heard of most of the guys on this staff before.

I am glad we got rid of Marvin, but I see no reason to be especially excited about this crew.
Reply/Quote