Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Season Summed Up in One Play
Yeah...AJ Green, Jonah Williams, and Cordy Glenn won't fix this:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Actually, the BW Webb Sniper-meme play is a little more apropos. That play is The Cincinnati Bungles in 7 seconds.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's not the play I'd pick. Hey I'm just glad the defense was in position to bat down the ball, though you're right -- someone should've held on for the interception.

The thing that really bothers me is, we couldn't even get into the endzone for a garbage time TD that would not have changed the outcome of the game. You know the Rams defense won't be that amped up. How could they be? Their win was assured against an 0-7 team. And we still couldn't do it. That concerns me. I feel like, even with the players we have, this team is actually getting worse or trying less.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 11:11 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: That's not the play I'd pick. Hey I'm just glad the defense was in position to bat down the ball, though you're right -- someone should've held on for the interception.

The thing that really bothers me is, we couldn't even get into the endzone for a garbage time TD that would not have changed the outcome of the game. You know the Rams defense won't be that amped up? How could they be? Their win was assured against an 0-7. And we still couldn't do it. That concerns me. I feel like, even with the players we have, this team is actually getting worse or trying less.

No doubt. Guys regress under poor coaching.
Reply/Quote