Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our coaches have no balls
I was as excited about tonight's game as I had been about any game in recent history.

The Bengals get ahead, and look to be dominating. Then, Nugent misses a kick.

That sucked, but it seemed as though as soon as he missed that kick, our coaches began to try and kill the clock....in the second quarter. Running in to 8 man fronts, only to lose yardage. Rushing four linemen when it was clear to the deaf and blind that they were gassed and had no pressure left. It just let Denver chip away 5-8 yards at a time.

In a nutshell, after that missed kick, they played not to lose AGAIN, IN A BIG F(&&^% GAME. It makes me want to vomit. And AJ Green and his drops and jogging routes can kiss my butt with his $15 million a year lips.

I have grown so sick of seeing this coaching style. Marvin should be gone if they don't reach the AFC title game. Either Hue has more stones or he doesn't last long, either.

No balls...none. And no win....again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
...and little talent....even less will to win.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:11 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I have grown so sick of seeing this coaching style.  Marvin should be gone if they don't reach the AFC title game.  Either Hue has more stones or he doesn't last long, either.  

No balls...none.  And no win....again.

Marvin is going to be the HC here forever.  If you don't like it you can demand a trade to the Raiders. Ninja
Reply/Quote
These coaches have their moments but tonight with huge stakes on the line you gotta have some balls. You can't kid glove it because you're scared while the team is on the road and the players are laying it on the line and leaving it on the grass. No time for such a ***** boy coaching job.
Reply/Quote