Other
25.81%
8 25.81%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our next Head Coach
I believe this is Marvin's last year. We've come out and comepletly self destructed this year. O Line sucks, we keep our inconsistent kicker Marvin claps when we're losing or when we make a mistake (I understand he's trying to tell everyone to keep there cool and relax) and he only really gets into it (or acts like it) when were up on a team to where we've basically got the game in the bag. Im tired of Marvin and his clueless looks. He seems like a good guy, i appreciate everything he has done for us, but it's time for him to step down. If Mike offers him another contract he needs to turn it down. He can't do it anymore. The motivation is no longer there. We're not the bad team that we used to be that Marvin thinks we still are. We need a change. We need someone with fire that's gonna rip someones ass and show the players that they want to win the f* game. Marvins time is up. It should be no question. Mike needs to move him to GM if he's scared of losing what we have going talent wise.

Anyways, here are my suggestions. Throw out some other coaches that arent on here that could be up for HC job.
Reply/Quote
We need Coach Taylor. Clear eyes open hearts can't lose.

Make it happen Mikey!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 04:48 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We need Coach Taylor. Clear eyes open hearts can't lose.

Make it happen Mikey!

Who is coach taylor
Reply/Quote
We need an Ultimate Next Coach/ Step Down Marvin thread.

As to the OP... How is a team with 3 wins after 10 games not a "bad team"? Not that a I don't agree with the general GTFO theme for Marvin. I just think this is a bad team too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Thought we just had one of these polls but ok I'll play along since you put in the guy I really want. Mark Dantonio all the way
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 02:06 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: I believe this is Marvin's last year. We've come out and comepletly self destructed this year. O Line sucks, we keep our inconsistent kicker Marvin claps when we're losing or when we make a mistake (I understand he's trying to tell everyone to keep there cool and relax) and he only really gets into it (or acts like it) when were up on a team to where we've basically got the game in the bag. Im tired of Marvin and his clueless looks. He seems like a good guy, i appreciate everything he has done for us, but it's time for him to step down. If Mike offers him another contract he needs to turn it down. He can't do it anymore. The motivation is no longer there. We're not the bad team that we used to be that Marvin thinks we still are. We need a change. We need someone with fire that's gonna rip someones ass and show the players that they want to win the f* game. Marvins time is up. It should be no question. Mike needs to move him to GM if he's scared of losing what we have going talent wise.

Anyways, here are my suggestions. Throw out some other coaches that arent on here that could be up for HC job.

Man, where have you been?  For the better part of the season, many of us have been participating in threads with polls, speculating our prospective next head coach.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 04:48 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We need Coach Taylor. Clear eyes open hearts can't lose.

Make it happen Mikey!

This times a million! CLEAR EYES FULL HEARTS CAN'T LOSE!
[Image: fnl-coach-taylor.jpg]
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 08:44 PM)nkydiesel88 Wrote: This times a million! CLEAR EYES FULL HEARTS CAN'T LOSE!
[Image: fnl-coach-taylor.jpg]

Kyle Chandler's High School football team won a state championship, but that appears to be the extent of his football experience.

Would still take an actor as HC at this point.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Mike Dantonio or Scott Linnehan.

I really like their o-line scheme and how they block, maybe he can implement some of that into ours...
Big Grin
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Jim better clean the facilities if hired, so his Schwartz doesn't get a case of the "Marvin Claps".

[Image: th?id=OIP.Maa566497d12e74b92b4f3f86fbdc6...=240&h=160]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 08:52 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Kyle Chandler's High School football team won a state championship, but that appears to be the extent of his football experience.

Would still take an actor as HC at this point.

Yeah at least he could act like he knows what the hell hes doing lol Marvin can't even do that. He's so clearly clueless itd be an upgrade just to think the coach has control of what is going on out there
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 09:23 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yeah at least he could act like he knows what the hell hes doing lol Marvin can't even do that. He's so clearly clueless itd be an upgrade just to think the coach has control of what is going on out there

Wait'll next season when he's a lame duck and everyone knows it.  Hoping the old man will have the decency to put him out of his (and our) misery.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I hear les miles is available. I would love a coach who shows a player has accountability. I would have a heart attack to see Marvin just rip a player for doing something stupid like costing us a playoff game. In the 13 years he's been here not once have I ever seen him just rip somebody a new one. He's got to go and take his kicker with him.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 08:35 AM)Andy2AJ Wrote: I hear les miles is available. I would love a coach who shows a player has accountability. I would have a heart attack to see Marvin just rip a player for doing something stupid like costing us a playoff game. In the 13 years he's been here not once have I ever seen him just rip somebody a new one. He's got to go and take his kicker with him.

Out of all the years watching Marvin coach Hill is the only one I can think of who was "punished".  Not sure if it was his call or Hue's.  He was limited from play for a bit(some for public statements).  No ripping on the sidelines or anything.  He did finally give up on Odell Thurman.

Look...  he doesn't necessarily have to rip into a player on the sidelines but he could yank them and make them stand next to him(similar to Bill Bellichek).

If any of you guys on here have been managers/supervisors/coaches then you know that each person or player is different.

They all respond in different ways to discipline or motivation.

The key to being a great leader is knowing this and getting through.

Marvin just seems one dimensional on the sidelines.

It's okay to rip into some guys and perhaps not for others.

He just seems to have a cookie cutter way of coaching.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I wrote in Donald Trump. This team lacks leadership.
Reply/Quote
We need coach Cower or Ditka to save this team. They've done their time on the NFL shows. Put them back on the field.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
How long before the mods decide an "All things fire Marvin Lewis" sticky thread is needed?
Reply/Quote
he has no other option than marvin. this is a c'mon man thread.

**that ship sailed when he allowed hue and by most folks even zimmer to leave**
Reply/Quote
I'm amazed at how many people think Marvin won't be back next year. He's got a year left on his contract. He will have been to the playoffs 5 out of the last 6 years. That's good enough for Mike Brown. However, I do expect Marvin to retire after next season regardless of what kind of season it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Our next head coach will be Paul Guenther. Take it to the bank.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote