Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our road to the Super Bowl
Wildcard round: Pittsburgh Steelers
Divisional round (If we beat Pitt): New England Patriots
Championship round (If we beat New England): Denver Broncos or Houston Texans/Kansas City Chiefs.

Those first two games are ROUGH. Then having to either go to Denver or host Kansas City (don't see Houston winning, but maybe) is going to be equally rough.

We'll see. I am hopeful, but the path is long and arduous. If we get to the Super Bowl, you will know that we earned it.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:00 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Wildcard round: Pittsburgh Steelers
Championship round (If we beat New England): Denver Broncos or Houston Texans/Kansas City Chiefs.

Those first two games are ROUGH. Then having to either go to Denver or host Kansas City (don't see Houston winning, but maybe) is going to be equally rough.

We'll see. I am hopeful, but the path is long and arduous. If we get to the Super Bowl, you will know that we earned it.

We are beating Pitt.  End of story.  New England seems weak right now and I think we can take them.  I just hope we can avoid the usual Steeler inflicted injuries prior to the NE game.  I do not want to go to Denver because Atkins has to play less snaps there.  So I hope to be hosting the Chiefs in the AFCCG.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
When we beat the steelers, we will have a great boost getting that playoff monkey off our backs. I see a loose and dangerous team going into NE and beating a team who just lost to the dolphins.
Reply/Quote
Best thing about playing in the WC round; Bengals get the chance to improve their playoff record under marv to 4-6 instead of just 3-6.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5FO4SD8tQ72GZBa-n2B3...T6iKLJoP4w]

You mean this road?
Reply/Quote
All we had to do what beat Denver.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Best thing about playing in the WC round; Bengals get the chance to improve their playoff record under marv to 4-6 instead of just 3-6.

? When did we win a playoff game with Lewis?
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:30 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: ? When did we win a playoff game with Lewis?

Wildcard round means 4 wins for the SB.
Division round means 3 wins for the SB.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Best thing about playing in the WC round; Bengals get the chance to improve their playoff record under marv to 4-6 instead of just 3-6.

I see what you did there.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:48 AM)Westwood Bengal Wrote: I see what you did there.

Wink

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:22 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We are beating Pitt.  End of story.  New England seems weak right now and I think we can take them.  I just hope we can avoid the usual Steeler inflicted injuries prior to the NE game.  I do not want to go to Denver because Atkins has to play less snaps there.  So I hope to be hosting the Chiefs in the AFCCG.

No way in hell they beat Pittsburgh.  No way.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:22 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We are beating Pitt.  End of story.  New England seems weak right now and I think we can take them.  I just hope we can avoid the usual Steeler inflicted injuries prior to the NE game.  I do not want to go to Denver because Atkins has to play less snaps there.  So I hope to be hosting the Chiefs in the AFCCG.

I hope you're right.

I want to beat Pitt, beat NE, and get KC at home. That would be a great way to get to the Super bowl.

But the Steelers are a playoff team. They play their best when the lights are brightest.

We are not that team.

I really want to believe we can beat the Steelers, but every time I close my eyes, I see a helpless offense and a bend don't break defense breaking in half.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:23 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: All we had to do what beat Denver.

Or the Steelers, or the Texans, or the Cardinals
Reply/Quote

if we get to the AFCCG that is a real possibility.  The Chiefs crushed Denver in Mile High.  Granted Manning was hurt but they put a serious beat-down on them.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:00 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Wildcard round: Pittsburgh Steelers

if we can take pitt... I think NE is a little shaky right now.
Reply/Quote