Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our starting CB’s...
Have a total of 0 INTs through 9 games. ZERO. I saw someone online claim we’re the only team in the league where that’s the case. Absolutely horrible if true. We can blame Austin all we want (and we should) for the state of this defense, but it’s unbelievable how bad these guys hands have been this year. We used 3 1st rd picks on Dre, Dennard, & WJ3 and right now they’re contributing very little to this team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Didn't I read somewhere that the Bengals new defense was going to emphasize creating turnovers?

Sent from my N9517 using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah we always have problems getting ints it seems. Im sick of seeing wide receivers just wide open or a team like the saints got 3 main guys doing damage and you cant even contain one of the guys.
Reply/Quote
Hasn't Dennard been Injured most of the season and WJ3 was outstanding last year, there must be something rotten in the organization for a player to go from so good to so bad in 1 year
Reply/Quote
Well, the defense can't diagnose, can't shed, can't tackle, can't cover, can't rush the QB, can't cover a TE or a RB. Every first down is a minimum five yard gain.

The schemes look really bad but, as bad as the execution has been, it's hard to know just how bad they are. The defense wasn't that good last year but it just absolutely fell of a cliff this year. Every defensive coach on the staff should have been fired in the locker room at halftime.

So what if Austin is fired, though, because any possible replacement is a position coach who isn't doing his job worth a shit anyway.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote