Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our tax money wasted to go after Trump
(08-03-2023, 05:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I was going to ask that (well, actually I wasn't because I don't really think I'm going to get a logical response), because Biden and the DOJ and the deep state are all simultaneously working 24/7 to bury Trump but he's obviously going to avoid being punished (why?  how?) and he will assuredly become president in 2024????

I can see Trump winning in 2024 and just saying "I'm president, no investigations, I'm pardoning myself" though.

"your enemies are simultaneously too strong and too weak"
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 03:24 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Trump once talked high and mighty about LAW AND ORDER. But when his pride got hurt by losing the election fair and square to an old guy in the basement, he did nothing for hours as his magaminions stormed into the Capitol because of the blatant lies they were led to believe.

So my question is simple, how can someone like that make America great, or better than we were in the 90's? He can't because he is unable to.

I wonder why Trump's judgment is not more talked about on the Right. 

Fox commentators claim he genuinely believed the election was stolen--even though he was constantly presented with evidence/proof that it was not.

Given a choice between more realistic counsel like Barr's, he chose the now disbarred Rudy and Sidney Powell, and their crazy Italian satellite stories.

Why would anyone want a man for president who cannot make the right choice when faced with such decisions? 

A man who believes in conspiracy theories would be in charge of U.S. foreign policy and the DOJ. 

That looks good if your name is XI or Putin, but it shouldn't if your name is John Q. Public.

Then there's the fact his lawyers never want him to testify personally. They know it would be a rambling and contradictory disaster.

So hand our most important national decisions over to that guy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 05:54 PM)Dill Wrote: I wonder why Trump's judgment is not more talked about on the Right. 

Fox commentators claim he genuinely believed the election was stolen--even though he was constantly presented with evidence/proof that it was not.

Given a choice between more realistic counsel like Barr's, he chose the now disbarred Rudy and Sidney Powell, and their crazy Italian satellite stories.

Why would anyone want a man for president who cannot make the right choice when faced with such decisions? 

A man who believes in conspiracy theories would be in charge of U.S. foreign policy and the DOJ. 

That looks good if your name is XI or Putin, but it shouldn't if your name is John Q. Public.

Then there's the fact his lawyers never want him to testify personally. They know it would be a rambling and contradictory disaster.

So hand our most important national decisions over to that guy.

Leaders listen to their inner circle and then make a decision. You say definitively Trump knew there was no election interference when in fact there was, just not the way Trump originally thought. The HB laptop was not Russian disinformation as a bunch of former Democratic leaning leaders signed in a letter. It was a lie.

In the end, leaders make the call. Trump did and does still believe the election was stolen. HRC did the same thing going around said the election was stolen from her and not accepting the results. Stacey Abrams was the worst of all. It is common for politicians who lose close elections to question the results.

Good luck proving Trump believed he lost, his actions say just the opposite. Barr said in his opinion, the election was not stolen. Did Barr send out every agent o investigate it? What did he do as the acting AG, a question Trump's team will ask if it goes to trial.

Trump supporters have 4 years of great decisions he made as POTUS, his record is great. He got us out of war, became the first modern day President to not start or be involved in a war.

I do like Trump will have the opportunity to subpoena witnesses and tell his side of the story. Pelosi, mayor of DC and a lot of intelligence officers should be called. The intelligence community knew of the threat and just like 911 ignored it. If they act, there is no attack on the US capital. Trump said go peacefully in his Jan. 6 speech he never said to take over the capital.

The charges today do not include anything about inciting a riot. Why? Simple, Smith did not agree with the phony Jan. 6 committee's recommendations. 

Just another day, Trump indicted unfairly, his poll numbers go up, he raises more campaign cash due to the witch hunt narrative. Meanwhile, Biden is soon to be tied to money in foreign bank accounts. Common sense tells smart Americans Biden is complicit in the firing of a prosecutor in Ukraine not for the good of the world, but for his family to make make money by bribing the Burisma CEO in exchange for Joe holding up 1 billion in aide to Ukraine unless  they fired the prosecutor investigating HB's employer Burisma.

Archer said Burisma would have gone out of business if the prosecutor was not fired.

You mentioned judgment, was it wise for Biden to get on over 20 phone calls with HB business associates? Was it wise to never ask why am I going to dinner with Russian billionaires? It is very simple, Biden family was using the big guy as the closer and in emails HB confessed he was paying his dad 50%.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 07:09 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: lDill Wrote:Given a choice between more realistic counsel like Barr's, he chose the now disbarred Rudy and Sidney Powell, and their crazy Italian satellite stories.

Leaders listen to their inner circle and then make a decision. You say definitively Trump knew there was no election interference when in fact there was, just not the way Trump originally thought. The HB laptop was not Russian disinformation as a bunch of former Democratic leaning leaders signed in a letter. It was a lie.

In the end, leaders make the call. Trump did and does still believe the election was stolen. HRC did the same thing going around said the election was stolen from her and not accepting the results. Stacey Abrams was the worst of all. It is common for politicians who lose close elections to question the results.

This "leader" bought into crazy speculation about Italian satellites. That shows an inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality, or a desperate grasping after any straw that will keep him in power.  BAD JUDGEMENT arising from BAD CHARACTER.

LOl Hannity referenced HRC and Abrams last night. Maybe he gets his talking points from you. 

Trump is not indicted for "saying the election was stolen." He is indicted for planning and carrying out an insurrection, for an attempt to defraud American voters. Did HRC and Abrams do that? 

There certainly was election interference--and Trump was behind it.

(08-03-2023, 07:09 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Good luck proving Trump believed he lost, his actions say just the opposite. Barr said in his opinion, the election was not stolen. Did Barr send out every agent o investigate it? What did he do as the acting AG, a question Trump's team will ask if it goes to trial.

I did not say that Trump definitively knew there was no election interference. But now that you raise the issue, I do think he knew that. 

Here is what Trump's actions "say" according to the indictment:

Count #28: When Mark Meadows reported from Georgia that officials in Cobb County were doing a good job but finding no fraud, Trump immediately tweeted that "terrible people" down there were hiding evidence of election fraud. 

How will that look to a jury while his lawyers are arguing he had a free speech right to lie? 

More to the point--why are you still unable to see what's wrong with that picture?

(08-03-2023, 07:09 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I do like Trump will have the opportunity to subpoena witnesses and tell his side of the story. Pelosi, mayor of DC and a lot of intelligence officers should be called. The intelligence community knew of the threat and just like 911 ignored it. If they act, there is no attack on the US capital. Trump said go peacefully in his Jan. 6 speech he never said to take over the capital.

The charges today do not include anything about inciting a riot. Why? Simple, Smith did not agree with the phony Jan. 6 committee's recommendations. 
The "phony Jan. 6 Committee" findings enabled the appointment of a special prosecutor. And Smith has chosen to base the case on Trump's actions, not his words. Fox commentators are still talking about his "right to lie" though, right? Perhaps that's why you are not seeing this.

Sounds like you are saying if the intelligence community had acted properly, the Trump instigated attack on the Capitol could not have been successful. 
As if someone robbed a bank and the defense is he could not have done it if only bank security had taken better precautions. 

Also, Trump is the person most responsible for turning Homeland Security and the FBI away from the problem of Domestic Terrorism. How will that help Trump when the intel community has to confirm this?
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 09:34 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You don't touch facts that look Trump look really good. Biden is the one who did a 1+ trillion give away adding to our debt. Yet, inflation since he took office is now almost 20% and unlike the Trump economy, wages are severely down versus inflation. Even your whacky VP Harris admitted families are $400 emergency expense away from major financial harm.

Take a look at the Trump inflation versus the Biden inflation. We know you won't because it shows the Trump economy is head and shoulder above the Biden economy.

But all that matters is the lower and middle class feel the bad Biden economy, yet far left ignore those polls and try to use words to tell these people it i figment of their imagination they can't pay the rent or pay for groceries.

You should actually look at the numbers before you just parrot whatever nonsense you hear on Fox or Newsmax.

I know I know - that'd require you apply critical thinking (which your GoP puppet masters ***** hate) and completely blow your search algorithms, but you'd be surprised at how bass ackwards the right wing media machine presents it.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
What about the $7 Million dollars wasted so Republicans could cry crocodile tears over Benghazi?

Two years, $7 million, 800 pages later, GOP Benghazi report lands with a thud | PBS NewsHour
Reply/Quote