Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wash PS game
(08-17-2019, 11:11 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: This is you.   I love Dalton he is great , Ross is great , Bengals are great I will defend them until the end, Dalton is great.  Don’t you ever say anything negative because I get butthurt if you talk about my Bengals !!!  

Meanwhile we still suck , you must be great at your job.

It's pretty telling that is your response is utter lies, since I have never once, ever, claimed either of them are great.  Never.  What else ya got, sport? 

This is you--I whine incessantly and facts be damned.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I've now watched the game. Take away is that the first team offense was out of sorts. Three drives and -6 points out of this unit. That's the bad.

The defense only gave up 7 points. That's the good. Haskins' 55 TD pass was a beauty though.

Ellis needs to make the team.

Sample's stock improved after exhibiting stone hands last week.

Finley's stock continues to improve.

Teams improved and Phillips showed he can do kick returns, but Erickson has to be the punt returner.

Kicker position could be up for grabs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 12:01 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: To be fair, I hope a lot of things are different with the new coach.

Sadly, at the top of the pyramid of mediocrity known as the Cincinnati Bengals, the pharaoh Mike Brown still resides.  

Truer words have never been spoken. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think we need to just be wait and see right now.

The first game the first team offense looked good while the defense and second team were not.

They switched up some players and this time the first team offense was out of sync and the defense and second team offense looked good.

The coaches are clearly trying different players at different spots to get the best combo they can. Also it now seems Hopkins ran with the ones at Center because they were limiting Price's snaps to be sure his foot was 100%.

Let's see what they wheel out Thursday as this is the game that typically is the full rehearsal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote