Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of Market - Watching Tonights Game
For those that don't live in the Cincinnati area how do you plan on watching tonights game?

Is Reddit the only option?
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 03:48 PM)corpjet Wrote: For those that don't live in the Cincinnati area how do you plan on watching tonights game?

I used to go to a site called first row sports dot eu
There's also strikeout dot something (dot mobi if you're on a mobile device)

But, yeah, r/nflstreams lists multiple different streams, so I just go there and pick the best one (usually buffstreams or something like that).
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 03:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I used to go to a site called first row sports dot eu
There's also strikeout dot something (dot mobi if you're on a mobile device)

But, yeah, r/nflstreams lists multiple different streams, so I just go there and pick the best one (usually buffstreams or something like that).

First row is chocked full of viruses....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 04:03 PM)jason Wrote: First row is chocked full of viruses....

Well, I said I used to use them, didn't I?  ThumbsUp

Seriously, though, I never got any viruses, but I also do not surf the internet without virus protection, ad-blocking software, malware protection, etc. 
Reply/Quote
There playing the game on NFL network late night I’m recording it and will watch trm. While we’re on the topic I’ve had the NFL Sunday ticket for 12 years to watch the Bengals because I live in New England. This year we got rid of direct tv because it sucks and it’s expensive. I’ve heard there’s an option to buy the Sunday ticket app and you can stream it not sure if that’s true ? The NFL is working to stream single team games through multiple platforms vs. just Direct tv it just hasn’t happened yet.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 04:14 PM)lone bengal Wrote: There playing the game on NFL network late night I’m recording it and will watch trm. While we’re on the topic I’ve had the NFL Sunday ticket for 12 years to watch the Bengals because I live in New England. This year we got rid of direct tv because it sucks and it’s expensive. I’ve heard there’s an option to buy the Sunday ticket app and you can stream it not sure if that’s true ? The NFL is working to stream single team games through multiple platforms vs. just Direct tv it just hasn’t happened yet.

The TV landscape will be changing a bunch in the next couple of years.

Jerry Jones is trying to negotiate is own TV deal and Im sure other NFL franchises will follow.

We all know the TV/Internet landscape is changing by the day and it shouldn't be too far off we sports fan(s) can get 24/7 coverage, all live events and whatever other useless info we need by paying a specific fee for that team.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 04:14 PM)lone bengal Wrote: There playing the game on NFL network late night I’m recording it and will watch trm. While we’re on the topic I’ve had the NFL Sunday ticket for 12 years to watch the Bengals because I live in New England. This year we got rid of direct tv because it sucks and it’s expensive. I’ve heard there’s an option to buy the Sunday ticket app and you can stream it not sure if that’s true ? The NFL is working to stream single team games through multiple platforms vs. just Direct tv it just hasn’t happened yet.

If you live in a single dwelling in an area that can receive Direct Tv then you cannot stream it; however, there may be a work around that I'm exploring. If you know someone in college they can get it and for about 1/3 of the cost. My son returned from the Navy, lives at home, and is taking advantage of his GI Bill. I'll see if it works.

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I will warn everyone. If you're using a streaming service stay out of the gameday thread unless you don't mind knowing what happens before you see it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 04:14 PM)lone bengal Wrote: There playing the game on NFL network late night I’m recording it and will watch trm. While we’re on the topic I’ve had the NFL Sunday ticket for 12 years to watch the Bengals because I live in New England. This year we got rid of direct tv because it sucks and it’s expensive. I’ve heard there’s an option to buy the Sunday ticket app and you can stream it not sure if that’s true ? The NFL is working to stream single team games through multiple platforms vs. just Direct tv it just hasn’t happened yet.

(08-15-2019, 04:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you live in a single dwelling in an area that can receive Direct Tv then you cannot stream it; however, there may be a work around that I'm exploring. If you know someone in college they can get it and for about 1/3 of the cost. My son returned from the Navy, lives at home, and is taking advantage of his GI Bill. I'll see if it works.

It’s kind of crazy that in 2019 the only way to get out of market NFL games is through direct tv. Yeah I was going to call and say I rent a house and that my landlord dosent want a dish lol or use my aunts address who lives in an apartment complex. I heard the quality of the games on the fire stick is terrible which is another option I was looking into. Might have to just go to a bar that has Sunday ticket and ask them to put on the Bengals game which I’m sure nobody wants to watch and be surrounded by Patriots fans lol. I’d pay full price for the app I just don’t want direct tv.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 04:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will warn everyone. If you're using a streaming service stay out of the gameday thread unless you don't mind knowing what happens before you see it.

Nothing worse than seeing other people complain before I get a chance to do so!  Actually, a pal of mine (who is a Steelers fan) is going to pop by and we are going to watch it on TV since I have gamepass so I won't be around to do my usual hillarious posting.  Sorry, gang.
Reply/Quote
I believe that if you are on Verizon Mobile, the NFL App will stream it live. Not sure though.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 04:03 PM)jason Wrote: First row is chocked full of viruses....

(08-15-2019, 04:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, I said I used to use them, didn't I?  ThumbsUp

Seriously, though, I never got any viruses, but I also do not surf the internet without virus protection, ad-blocking software, malware protection, etc. 

Yep. You just have to know where and where not to click. But reddit is your best bet. It took me a minute to figure it out, but when did, it was much better quality without all the potential risk. (this was for UFC fights but i'm sure football is the same)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 06:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. You just have to know where and where not to click. But reddit is your best bet. It took me a minute to figure it out, but when did, it was much better quality without all the potential risk. (this was for UFC fights but i'm sure football is the same)

I'll keep that in mind during the season, you can't watch stuff live with gamepass so I've got to get um...creative to see stuff.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 03:48 PM)corpjet Wrote: For those that don't live in the Cincinnati area how do you plan on watching tonights game?

NFL Network will replay at 4AM. I'm recording it. Will watch it on Saturday.

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 06:25 PM)BengalChris Wrote: NFL Network will replay at 4AM. I'm recording it. Will watch it on Saturday.

How you gonna ***** about it with us tomorrow???
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 06:28 PM)jason Wrote: How you gonna ***** about it with us tomorrow???

I won't. I'll wait until after I watch it.

Hopefully there will be more to cheer about than to ***** about.

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 04:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will warn everyone. If you're using a streaming service stay out of the gameday thread unless you don't mind knowing what happens before you see it.

But, that's the fun sometimes. Trying to figure out when people post "Mixon!" and you're waiting to see if it's a TD, fumble, or a run for a big gain. Smirk
Reply/Quote

I had AJ on my fantasy team a few years ago and was streaming the Texans game on my phone. Yahoo alerted me that he scored a long TD a couple of downs before I saw it happen.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 06:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. You just have to know where and where not to click. But reddit is your best bet. It took me a minute to figure it out, but when did, it was much better quality without all the potential risk. (this was for UFC fights but i'm sure football is the same)

Do the reddit streams work, if you're not a regular on reddit?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

http://www.movetoGreaterCincinnati.com  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote