Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of market streaming
I’m sure this has been discussed before. But what is the best and cheapest way to steam the fame out of market?

We just moved and don’t have directv, trying to hold off for now. There’s gotta be a legit website I can watch it for free? Or pay a little to get the bengals game.

Thanks in advance
Reply/Quote
Interested in this as well for the game days that I am working
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Currently, Sunday Ticket is the only option, but I think with the rise of P2P streams that'll soon change.

I "cut the cord' a long time ago and use various services such as You Tube TV, Hulu, DirectTv Stream, Fubo...

All show local market (ABC/NBC/CBS/Fox). I have no idea why I pay for network TV and cannot select my choice of home market. I think the first service that allows that will move ahead of the rest.

The crazy thing is: I'm in the Louisville market, but Alabama is often my "home market" on Fubo. So last Sunday, I couldn't watch the Bengals game OR the Ravens game. I somehow got the NE v. Cleveland game, which wasn't even in the Bama Market; The Bengals were
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2022, 12:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Currently, Sunday Ticket is the only option, but I think with the rise of P2P streams that'll soon change.

I "cut the cord' a long time ago and use various services such as You Tube TV, Hulu, DirectTv Stream, Fubo...

All show local market (ABC/NBC/CBS/Fox). I have no idea why I pay for network TV and cannot select my choice of home market. I think the first service that allows that will move ahead of the rest.

The crazy thing is: I'm in the Louisville market, but Alabama is often my "home market" on Fubo. So last Sunday, I couldn't watch the Bengals game OR the Ravens game. I somehow got the NE v. Cleveland game, which wasn't even in the Bama Market; The Bengals were

That can happen because of your internet company.  Some companies, like T-Mobile, don't connect you to the closest tower in your home market but sends you away to wherever.  My neighbor had that happen to him.  His "home" market right now is Chicago instead of Cincinnati

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2022, 01:35 PM)pally Wrote: That can happen because of your internet company.  Some companies, like T-Mobile, don't connect you to the closest tower in your home market but sends you away to wherever.  My neighbor had that happen to him.  His "home" market right now is Chicago instead of Cincinnati

Makes sense; as I have T-Mobile 5G as my home internet. Maybe I can configure the router
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2022, 01:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Makes sense; as I have T-Mobile 5G as my home internet. Maybe I can configure the router

They can attempt to reconfigure things from their end but that's how my neighbor ended up connecting to Chicago.  He was connecting to Columbus before the call.

you can try a complete reboot to see if it connects correctly this time.  But apparently, even that fails most of the time.  It is just how T-Mobile directs its traffic.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote