Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2018 Ben-Gals
(05-10-2018, 10:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes she is...

Ok checked out her pics, she's gorgeous but what the heck is she wearing on her leg in a lot of the pics on WCPO.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 07:06 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I was always hot for the teacher.  Ninja

[Image: d8a5622c9057639d9704c398a5d8559d.jpg]

Yeah, cue Van Halen bro. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 07:06 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I was always hot for the teacher.  Ninja

[Image: d8a5622c9057639d9704c398a5d8559d.jpg]

She was certainly spectacular, and that was one lucky high school student.....
Reply/Quote
Some these gals look like they been chewing on rocks!!! Lol... and I don't care what you say, there some DUDES in there!!!
Reply/Quote
do the bengals sell BEN-GALS playing hards? I would to have them all in my hands. nyah-ha!
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 04:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Reps Truck. Rock On

This pretty much says it all, terrible photographer or makeup artist or both.

Sad to do that to such a babe.

Still remember on the old board when a member said how some looked like a hot babe til he looked up
into the face and saw Charles Bronson!

Hilarious

Whoever is doing this stuff to these poor babes as Truck here would say just needs to stop. Just stop it. Mellow

Hire some professionals. This is what i am mad about, not the lack of an indoor practice facility lol

You should know better than that, it is Mike Brown himself who does the photo shoot$$$$$$. How else we gonna save money for our next 1st round pick. :giggle:
Reply/Quote
Part of it is the Bengals have got to have the world's worst photographer of the female form..  Some photographers can make really ugly women look great and then there's the Bengals photographer who can make the most beautiful woman look pretty bad.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2018, 11:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There's at least 4 dudes in those photos, but some folks have to make up the base of the pyramid.

Agreed, Not trying to be funny or anything, but I saw at least 3 Dudes in there.
Reply/Quote