Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outdoor practice field.
Doe's this benefit us in this game? Surely we've been practicing all week in the crappy weather. I have read on here (not verified outside) that every team has an indoor practice field but the Bengals. I don't think the Chiefs have an indoor practice but travel like we do to another facility. However, do they practice there all the time? I'm just curious what your thoughts are the night before the big game.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don’t the Bengals use the Bearcats indoor facility?
If so then hopefully they stayed outside because it didnt help Cincy.

I don’t think it’s going to make a huge difference this late in the season. As long as they can do walk throughs they should be good.
Reply/Quote
Bengals have a 50 yard indoor facility at PBS that's good enough for quarter speed walkthroughs which is what alot of practices are this time of the year.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I often wonder how much the players actually care about indoor facility. I mean except for the punters (lookin at you Pat) these are some tough ass dudes. I doubt they give a shit if they gotta practice in some cold or some rain. Not like the NFL is tennis or something...

Cigar
Reply/Quote
Grandson’s high school has an indoor practice field. And that’s all I have to say about that.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 10:01 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Doe's this benefit us in this game? Surely we've been practicing all week in the crappy weather. I have read on here (not verified outside) that every team has an indoor practice field but the Bengals. I don't think the Chiefs have an indoor practice but travel like we do to another facility. However, do they practice there all the time? I'm just curious what your thoughts are the night before the big game.

They don't practice in the crappy weather. Pretty sure they hop on a bus and go to UC. So it is not really a matter of toughness.

Not every team has an indoor practice facility, but the Bengals are the Northern most team to not have one. All the other teams that don't have one don't really get snow or real cold, I believe.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Only downside is this week has been so crazy warm that the outdoor practices have felt nothing like today's game.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:38 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: I often wonder how much the players actually care about indoor facility.  I mean except for the punters (lookin at you Pat) these are some tough ass dudes.  I doubt they give a shit if they gotta practice in some cold or some rain.  Not like the NFL is tennis or something...

Message board posters make way more out of it than players do. And look at it this way, the fact they practice outside is likely the reason they don't have 30 players on the covid list.
Reply/Quote