Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Outrage over a dance
(12-19-2023, 02:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sure, if you take an internet comment section as indicative of a huge population as a whole.  Regardless, my point stands.  You can have zero issue with the dance and still abhor Dem policies, they aren't mutually exclusive positions.  Partisan people will find a way to criticize anything the other side does, the comment section of the video being a perfect example.  Hell, we see it here on a near daily basis.

It wasn't just twitter comments.  It was commentary on multiple Fox programs echoed by Newsmax and OANN.  It is all part and parcel of their narratives that Democrats are depraved humans

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2023, 03:31 PM)pally Wrote: It wasn't just twitter comments.  It was commentary on multiple Fox programs echoed by Newsmax and OANN.  It is all part and parcel of their narratives that Democrats are depraved humans

And all the while there was some recorded butt sex by Dem staffers inside the hallowed halls of the US Capitol building they could’ve leaned on to push that narrative, SMDH.

Republicans always stepping on the rake.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2023, 03:46 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: And all the while there was some recorded butt sex by Dem staffers inside the hallowed halls of the US Capitol building they could’ve leaned on to push that narrative, SMDH.

Republicans always stepping on the rake.

They used that too.  The lede was buried because it broke on a weekend and the dude was fired the same day.  Though to be fair, I have a feeling that wasn't the first sex act that took place in the hallowed halls of the Capitol.  Just the first one involving someone stupid enough to put it on the internet

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2023, 10:45 PM)pally Wrote: They used that too.  The lede was buried because it broke on a weekend and the dude was fired the same day.  Though to be fair, I have a feeling that wasn't the first sex act that took place in the hallowed halls of the Capitol.  Just the first one involving someone stupid enough to put it on the internet

I mean, they ass blast the average American citizen every day in that building, amirite? LOL
Reply/Quote
In this day and age, there will be outrage no matter who is performing this LOL
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote