Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over/under 4 sacks
Chase young this weekend?
Reply/Quote
Under - way under
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 03:50 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Under - way under

Really? I mean he had 4 last time they played.
Reply/Quote
Gonna say under because he's only had 4.0 sacks one time and he's never had greater than 4.0 sacks.
The 4.0 sacks did come against Wisconsin but I'd bet they will scheme more for him this time. I'll guess he gets 2 sacks.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gonna go with 5. Gonna light it up.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 04:09 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Really? I mean he had 4 last time they played.

He'll be playing against a proud OL, one that he humiliated earlier this season.  I think that they'll be planning especially to take him out of his comfort zone, by running the ball straight at him.  It's in Wisconsin's best interest to run the ball, try to maintain long, time consuming drives, in order to keep Ohio State's offense off the field.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Under
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 11:54 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He'll be playing against a proud OL, one that he humiliated earlier this season.  I think that they'll be planning especially to take him out of his comfort zone, by running the ball straight at him.  It's in Wisconsin's best interest to run the ball, try to maintain long, time consuming drives, in order to keep Ohio State's offense off the field.

^This^

I'd say the Badgers will be planning on running it a good bit. I'm just not sure they will be able to stick to that ? If Wisconsin can stay somewhat close CY probably won't have a ton of opportunity. If the Buckeyes get up 3 scores it could be game on for CY.

I'll say 3.5
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 05:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Gonna say under because he's only had 4.0 sacks one time and he's never had greater than 4.0 sacks.
The 4.0 sacks did come against Wisconsin but I'd bet they will scheme more for him this time. I'll guess he gets 2 sacks.

0 sacks. Wisconsin focused on him and allowed others to get the sacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Despite playing well these last couple games he’s actually looking human.

I think Burrow will be the consensus #1OA by the time the draft rolls around.

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 09:43 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Despite playing well these last couple games he’s actually looking human.

I think Burrow will be the consensus #1OA by the time the draft rolls around.

He was heavily double and triple teamed. This greatly reduced his impact but it allowed others to get more opportunities.
This can happen (and often does happen) to good NFL edge rushers too.
They can get completely negated from the game. That's why it's important to have multiple impact players on your front 7.

It's a lot more difficult to completely negate an elite QB.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote