Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overreaction...I will be first
This team has no life. No energy. No pssion. Nothing. How that is possible after the way last year ended is beyond me.

I like a good number of the players on this team (Dalton, Gio, Whit, Burfict) but I hate this team. They are soon to be 2-4 and their season is over.

I guess the only good that will come of this is they may finally fire Lewis but it is too late. The logical replacements (Zim and Hue) have moved on.

It is crystal clear to me that the balls of this team left with Zimmer and Hue.

Amazingly, I would suspect the hapless Browns to win a playoff game before the Bengals at this point.

I hope all national and local media kill them and call them Bungles. They deserve it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't mind seeing a reset on this team because it ouldnt have to be a complete reset. We have some core pieces in Dalton, Green, Atkins, Burfict, Dunlap, Gio and Atkins. Everyone else is replaceable at this point. It took one shit season in 2010 to reset this team, perhaps we need that reset again in 2016
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:29 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This team has no life.  No energy.  No pssion.   Nothing.  How that is possible after the way last year ended is beyond me.

I like a good number of the players on this team (Dalton, Gio, Whit, Burfict) but I hate this team.  They are soon to be 2-4 and their season is over.

I guess the only good that will come of this is they may finally fire Lewis but it is too late.  The logical replacements (Zim and Hue) have moved on.  

Amazingly, I would suspect the hapless Browns to win a playoff game before the Bengals at this point.  

I hope all national and local media kill them and call them Bungles.  They deserve it.

It's not an overreaction. They're a bunch of ineffectual, milquetoast fucktards just like their head coach and owner. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Marvin's not going anywhere. He's got one year left on his contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 07:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's not an overreaction. They're a bunch of ineffectual, milquetoast fucktards just like their head coach and owner. 

Preach it man Wink

& Nice post OP

Nice to see some REALISM on this board.

So sick of the homers can't keep it real.

We STINK = that's keeping it real.
Reply/Quote
Fire marvin
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:29 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This team has no life.  No energy.  No pssion.   Nothing.  How that is possible after the way last year ended is beyond me.

I like a good number of the players on this team (Dalton, Gio, Whit, Burfict) but I hate this team.  They are soon to be 2-4 and their season is over.

I guess the only good that will come of this is they may finally fire Lewis but it is too late.  The logical replacements (Zim and Hue) have moved on.  

I hope all national and local media kill them and call them Bungles.  They deserve it.
Couldn't have said it better. One difference though, I think we should bring Vance Joseph back to replace Marv.
Reply/Quote
The expectations we had for this team when Burfict and Eifert came back were clearly over-estimated. Eifert would not have helped today.
Reply/Quote
^Good point
Reply/Quote

Not one player if consequence is playing for a new contract. They've all been paid. That's kind of where I'm at with it. From the coach down nobody is fighting for a paycheck anymore.
Reply/Quote
Not an overreaction. It's time to panic.

Reply/Quote
Yeh ... No Overreaction this team is done.

Lucky win vs Jets and a win against another piss poor team in the Dolphins.

Looking at the schedule

@ Patriots (L)
Browns (W) Just about, but we historically play to Cleveland's level and they at least show fight.
Redskins (L) and sadly i will be there to see it in person Sad
@Giants (L)
Bills (L) Good Running back and Mobile QB, yeh another loss.
@Ravens (L)
Eagles (L) we suck against rookie QB's
@Browns (L) Split the series
Steelers (L)
@Texans (W) The Irony will be immense, we finally beat them when it means shit.
Ravens (L)

4-12

And how on earth a team (despite its recent personnel losses) this talented will suck this bad is mind boggling, but i think and hope its time for Marvin to bite the bullet. The only problem is we let 2 or 3 better HC's go to other teams.
Reply/Quote