Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Oz and Walker
(11-28-2022, 01:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That painting of Trump is amazing. He looks like Ken doll in country club attire posing in front of a Frank Frezetta painting.

Nice high heels on Cruz, too.

I'm down low ashamed.  If I were the funding-a-self-portrait type, I'd be pretty excited to get Frank Frazetta to take the job.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 02:43 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote:  

That LOOKS like an easy choice, but think of all the people you can't stand who will get a puppy who do NOT deserve a puppy and think of all the people you can't stand who will get the forever diarrhea that they DO deserve if you vote for it.

Also, if everyone has diarrhea the economy will thrive because it'll create jobs manufacturing and selling toilet paper.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 06:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That LOOKS like an easy choice, but think of all the people you can't stand who will get a puppy who do NOT deserve a puppy and think of all the people you can't stand who will get the forever diarrhea that they DO deserve if you vote for it.

Also, if everyone has diarrhea the economy will thrive because it'll create jobs manufacturing and selling toilet paper.

You're voting to give Mike Vick a puppy? Monster.  Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2022, 10:29 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I can't tell if the blanket "get out of jail free" approach the GOP has towards Christianity is helping or hurting the image and recruitment of Christianity.

Also amusing that the GOP knows Walker will be a virtue in the Senate because he's a Christian but they also need a Muslim candidate to win in PA to push their agenda.  Big tent and all. 

There is no recruitment for Christians. It is the Bible truth and people have a choice to follow it or not. I would never vote for a Democrat that supports abortion (no choice about it). Jesus never got political and many Christians don't either. Seems people laugh at a Christian with a bad past. Well, look at your own log in your own eye first.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Do you pro life guys are on an organ giving list like kidneys to help save another human being ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 06:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That LOOKS like an easy choice, but think of all the people you can't stand who will get a puppy who do NOT deserve a puppy and think of all the people you can't stand who will get the forever diarrhea that they DO deserve if you vote for it.

Hard to argue with that logic  Ninja
Reply/Quote

I remember back in the late 70s, early 80s when jobs were vanishing off to China. Factories all over Dayton were shutting down..Frigidaire, NCR, General Motors and on and on.. I had just entered the so called workforce and Dayton was full of highly skilled, unemployed workers.. Jobs were far and few between and the few that were available didn't pay for shit.. I remember standing in line to apply for a shit job in fast food so I came up with a plan.. Everyone should throw all their trash right out in the street, knock over garbage cans to create jobs picking up all the trash and garbage!  ThumbsUp
Well, that happened anyway and the city couldn't afford to pay enough people to clean up the mess. In your diarrhea economy cities would run out of water and they would just stink ..  Mellow
I'm personally bullish on the US economy. China is VASTLY over extended with HORRIFIC planning and they have to import nearly everything to survive. Their population, like most of the developed world is rapidly aging. China's population is estimated to be half of what it is today by the year 2050 if not sooner.
Russia..well, they're always slaughtering their own people and they've already had a dramatic population crash with absolutely no end in sight.. That leaves Europe who is also facing population decline and a much older workforce they can't replace and they can't really produce energy or grow enough food..Another net importer of most everything..
The US on the other hand has a healthy demography, two giant motes to repel invasion and zero enemies on our borders..Plus we grow our own food, energy self sufficient and we have the most advanced military the world has ever known..ever..  We're done playing global cop and everyone else wants to move here. Nobody wants to move to Russia or China except for morons who are either running from US law enforcement or they're too stupid to spit on the floor..  The reason we're seeing inflation is because it cost a ton of money to rebuild the physical industrial plant so we'll be paying to get all our industrial base back from China and elsewhere for several more years. Once it's all reestablished in the US and the western hemisphere, N & S America the rest of the world can go **** off and we'll be sitting in the cat bird seat.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
bumping an old thread

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/unparalleled-in-its-audacity-and-scope-herschel-walker-implicated-in-jaw-dropping-wire-fraud-scheme/ar-AA1aIihH

Herschel Walker solicited money "for his campaign" from billionaire Dennis Washington. He had the money, over $500,000, wire transferred to an account under the name of HR Talent LLC. That account which Washington assumed belonged to the campaign belonged to a private company of Walker's. This money was never disclosed by the Walker campaign. Walker, if you recall, had massive issues getting properly filled out finance forms turned into the FEC

Looks like some potential wire fraud and theft by deception charges could be coming his way.

It is not surprising anymore to discover MAGA political corruption

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-04-2023, 09:26 AM)pally Wrote: bumping an old thread

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/unparalleled-in-its-audacity-and-scope-herschel-walker-implicated-in-jaw-dropping-wire-fraud-scheme/ar-AA1aIihH

Herschel Walker solicited money "for his campaign" from billionaire Dennis Washington.  He had the money, over $500,000, wire transferred to an account under the name of HR Talent LLC.  That account which Washington assumed belonged to the campaign belonged to a private company of Walker's.  This money was never disclosed by the Walker campaign.  Walker, if you recall, had massive issues getting properly filled out finance forms turned into the FEC

Looks like some potential wire fraud and theft by deception charges could be coming his way.

Not sure that is corruption or just Walker incompetence. Too many forms to fill out, keep track of. 

That reminds me of a story about two bulls looking at some cows on a hill. One said "look, they're Angus, we got to check
our registration papers to see if we're allowed to breed them"--but the other bull was already trotting over to the hill . . . . 
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2023, 09:26 AM)pally Wrote: bumping an old thread

Herschel Walker solicited money "for his campaign" from billionaire Dennis Washington.  He had the money, over $500,000, wire transferred to an account under the name of HR Talent LLC.  That account which Washington assumed belonged to the campaign belonged to a private company of Walker's.  This money was never disclosed by the Walker campaign.  Walker, if you recall, had massive issues getting properly filled out finance forms turned into the FEC

Sounds like plain old stupidity to me.
Reply/Quote