Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ozark
Why didn't one of you tell me about this Netflix series earlier?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Because we thought everyone knew about it already?

It is great, though.
Reply/Quote
Has season 4 started yet? I was sad to read that this will be the final season of a really good show.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-NetFlix-Shows?highlight=Ozark

It's in there somewhere.

I'll admit, I resisted liking this show. I dont like drug dealer shows (breaking bad, narcos, etc). But my wife made me watch it, and I've got to admit, it's not horrible. Outside of the fact that I think everyone in the show is a horrible, amoral nightmare.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2021, 10:39 PM)samhain Wrote: Because we thought everyone knew about it already?  

It is great, though.

Well my wife told me about it a couple months back and like any good husband I told her she didn't know what a good show is. 

(01-19-2021, 11:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Has season 4 started yet?  I was sad to read that this will be the final season of a really good show.
IDK, I'm only halfway through season 1. Of course I just started season 1 earlier today. 

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2021, 11:31 PM)Benton Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-NetFlix-Shows?highlight=Ozark

It's in there somewhere.

I'll admit, I resisted liking this show. I dont like drug dealer shows (breaking bad, narcos, etc). But my wife made me watch it, and I've got to admit, it's not horrible. Outside of the fact that I think everyone in the show is a horrible, amoral nightmare.

Funny you say that.  I was in Germany for work a couple of years ago and my first weekend was jet-lagged and pretty much stuck in the hotel, so I decided to start watching Ozark.  I got about halfway through the first season, realized that Narcos: Mexico had just come out, and switched gears.  I never did go back to keep watching Ozark.  Some friends of mine love it, but I have a really hard time getting back into shows when I've stopped watching them for any amount of time. 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 01:57 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Funny you say that.  I was in Germany for work a couple of years ago and my first weekend was jet-lagged and pretty much stuck in the hotel, so I decided to start watching Ozark.  I got about halfway through the first season, realized that Narcos: Mexico had just come out, and switched gears.  I never did go back to keep watching Ozark.  Some friends of mine love it, but I have a really hard time getting back into shows when I've stopped watching them for any amount of time. 

those narcos shows were pretty hard to stop watching too

havent heard of whatever Ozark is but ill give it a glance once ive finished up my Stargate run.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 04:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: those narcos shows were pretty hard to stop watching too

havent heard of whatever Ozark is but ill give it a glance once ive finished up my Stargate run.

Well quit watching whatever Stark Trek, Star Wars, Star Gate thing you're watching on turn on Ozark 

Reply/Quote
Julia Garner is so damn good on this show. And yes, it’s all around excellent.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2021, 12:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Julia Garner is so damn good on this show. And yes, it’s all around excellent.

I will say, Ruth is an outstanding character.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2021, 12:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Julia Garner is so damn good on this show. And yes, it’s all around excellent.

My wife had to tell me she's married to dude that sang "Pumped Up Kicks". I agree the casting is outstanding. Just finished season 2

Reply/Quote