Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
P&R Forum Closing on Weekends
Starting tomorrow, 10/7, The Politics and Religion Forum will be closed on the weekends. It will reopen again on Monday, 10/9.

For the remainder of the season, the forum will only be open on weekdays.

Refrain from taking P&R discussions to other forums during the times when it is closed.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
So you're saying we can take PnR discussions into other forums when PnR is open?

As to the OP: Great idea. Mods need weekends too.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-06-2017, 03:39 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Starting tomorrow, 10/6, The Politics and Religion Forum will be closed on the weekends. It will reopen again on Monday, 10/9.

Refrain from taking P&R discussions to other forums during the times when it is closed.

Curious as to the reason why?
(10-06-2017, 04:08 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Curious as to the reason why?

Because we act like a bunch of retards.
(10-06-2017, 04:12 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Because we act like a bunch of retards.

Hilarious Yes I get that, but why only on the weekends?
(10-06-2017, 04:12 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Because we act like a bunch of retards.

Nicely done lol
This is fair.

Everyone probably needs some time to be civil to each other on The other forums.

I like it
(10-06-2017, 04:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Trump

Thanks Trump!  Maybe we should get an investigation started?  Cry
(10-06-2017, 04:16 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Hilarious Yes I get that, but why only on the weekends?

Have you seen the Bengals' o line play this season? The mods can't deal with retards in here and the retards in JN on the weekends at the same time.
(10-06-2017, 04:22 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Have you seen the Bengals' o line play this season?  The mods can't deal with retards in here and the retards in JN on the weekends at the same time.

Fair enough. Hilarious
Now I gotta argue with my family on the weekends?!?!

Ninja

Enjoy the break kids!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-06-2017, 04:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: Now I gotta argue with my family on the weekends?!?!

Ninja

Enjoy the break kids!

I was thinking the same thing! LOL

This is probably going to be good for me, though. Less distractions from having to be an adult.
(10-06-2017, 04:26 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I was thinking the same thing! LOL

This is probably going to be good for me, though. Less distractions from having to be an adult.

Actually this is my first weekend with nothing to do since school started...maybe I'll get something done!  Smirk
(10-06-2017, 03:39 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Starting tomorrow, 10/6, The Politics and Religion Forum will be closed on the weekends. It will reopen again on Monday, 10/9.

Fine. I just want you to know everytime I hear the Eagles sing, "Well, I'm standing on a corner in Wnslow, Arizona" I'm taking a knee in protest. I hope you can sleep at night.
Monday's are going to be a blast.
I expect no less than 15 threads started by Lucie and Dino each because of whatever happened over the weekend, lol.

It's going to be like not having sex for two days and on Monday there will be that "Sweet Release".
(10-06-2017, 04:50 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Monday's are going to be a blast.
I expect no less than 15 threads started by Lucie and Dino each because of whatever happened over the weekend, lol.

It's going to be like not having sex for two days and on Monday there will be that "Sweet Release".

Not me.  Totally tantric.   Cool

I'll make you WAIT for it!
(10-06-2017, 03:39 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Starting tomorrow, 10/7, the Politics and Religion Forum will be closed on the weekends. It will reopen again on Monday, 10/9.

Think there is any chance down the road to have a History discussion section added somewhere? Probably wouldnt get a lot of traffic, but who knows, might tap into other posters elsewhere on the boards that dont like PnR to get into discussions outside of Klotch and sports.

p.s. also a section like an 'Unknown' section or whatever it would be called that would have topics from UFOs, ghosts, general paranormal stuff, conspiracy theories, etc would always be welcomed by myself and a few others for sure. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-06-2017, 05:40 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Think there is any chance down the road to have a History discussion section added somewhere? Probably wouldnt get a lot of traffic, but who knows, might tap into other posters elsewhere on the boards that dont like PnR to get into discussions outside of Klotch and sports.

p.s. also a section like an 'Unknown' section or whatever it would be called that would have topics from UFOs, ghosts, general paranormal stuff, conspiracy theories, etc would always be welcomed by myself and a few others for sure. 

p.s.s tomorrow is 10/7

I've actually been thinking about including a forum for stuff like space, science, discoveries, etc (I tend to be fascinated with those things).I'm sure it could include some kind of historical section, and even an 'unknown'. 

Maybe I'll try to get that done this weekend if I have some spare time.  :andy:
(10-06-2017, 06:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I've actually been thinking about including a forum for stuff space, science, discoveries, etc (as I tend to be fascinated with those things).I'm sure it could include some kind of historical section, and even an 'unknown'. 

Maybe I'll try to get that done this weekend if I have some spare time.  :andy:

This would be interesting. I would certainly enjoy those discussions.
(10-06-2017, 03:39 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Starting tomorrow, 10/7, The Politics and Religion Forum will be closed on the weekends. It will reopen again on Monday, 10/9.

At about what time will you be shutting the sub-forum down...at midnight?

Also, a new sub-forum dedicated to science and another for history would be fantastic along with an automobile one as well. As for an unknown sub-forum, that may turn into a P&R since it could be considered a belief system although it could be interesting.

Just so you know, history is becoming sexist so you may want to include a herstory as well.