Poll: Who shall be the moderator of the future P&R Subforum?
Belsnickle (Formerly RythmicGeek and CigarMatt)
Write-in Candidate.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P&R Moderator Discussion
(05-14-2015, 11:35 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: So I come back to find this thread. I have to say, I am flattered and humbled. We had a lightning storm Monday night here and it hit my apartment building and fried my router, so I had been without internet at home until just about 10 minutes ago when I got that fixed (I took the day off because, well, no students means not much to do for me).

It seems the people have spoken and would like me to moderate. I will gladly do the job the best I can. I know there are concerns about me being a regular poster in the forum, but that shouldn't be an issue. As I've stated before, the moderation of P&R is a delicate thing. It's a place for divisive topics and so things can get heated. I don't ever think less of those on the opposing sides of my arguments and I value to forum as a place to speak freely about the opinions of current events.

That is awesome news Matt ... er Belsnickel
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 11:35 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: So I come back to find this thread. I have to say, I am flattered and humbled. We had a lightning storm Monday night here and it hit my apartment building and fried my router, so I had been without internet at home until just about 10 minutes ago when I got that fixed (I took the day off because, well, no students means not much to do for me).

It seems the people have spoken and would like me to moderate. I will gladly do the job the best I can. I know there are concerns about me being a regular poster in the forum, but that shouldn't be an issue. As I've stated before, the moderation of P&R is a delicate thing. It's a place for divisive topics and so things can get heated. I don't ever think less of those on the opposing sides of my arguments and I value to forum as a place to speak freely about the opinions of current events.

(05-14-2015, 11:45 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: That is awesome news Matt ... er Belsnickel

So, it seems there's been an agreement on the mod. I will get the forum up soon.
Reply/Quote

I've never been in the camp that a moderator, even on a divisive board, shouldn't be able to post regularly--as long as he's shown to be level-headed and fair; which you are.

So, enough with that silly talk.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Well isn't this great?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote