Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P&R Zombie Apocalypse Human Resource Inventory / Social Experiment
(09-03-2015, 12:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm fat and out of shape so it'll take the zombies awhile to get through my body. Plus, I do have a high threshold for pain so I can take quite a few of them with me until I succumb to their point of view and convert to their way of life.

This was cut and pasted from his Ashley Madison and Plenty of Fish profiles.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-03-2015, 01:56 PM)Benton Wrote: This was cut and pasted from his Ashley Madison and Plenty of Fish profiles.

Confused

[Image: scc4alekpujotywkalu4.png]

Shocked
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Updated !

Oh man, some good stories coming out !
ThumbsUp
(09-02-2015, 04:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Johnny Cupcakes:
1. Ace Backpacker (sounds dirty, eh?)

oncemoreuntothejimbreech:
8. Small Unit Tactics (there's a joke here)

Those are our stage names.
(09-03-2015, 02:59 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Those are our stage names.

Do you both use nun chucks ?
:nunchuck:

Well.... in the traditional sense ?
Ninja
(09-03-2015, 10:38 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Do you both use nun chucks ?

Ninja

Not professionally and strictly non traditionally.
(09-03-2015, 10:38 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Do you both use nun chucks ?

Ninja

(09-03-2015, 10:55 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Not professionally and strictly non traditionally.

Yea not in the traditional sense either, but I feel like a total bad ass when I do.  I've got some pretty sweet moves.
(09-04-2015, 12:51 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Yea not in the traditional sense either, but I feel like a total bad ass when I do.  I've got some pretty sweet moves.

This is what I feel like when I have them.

This is probably what I actually look like

(09-04-2015, 03:31 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is what I feel like when I have them.  

No doubt. Now what skills do you have which are useful to society which will prevent me from turning you into jerky or fishing bait during the zombie apocalypse?
(09-04-2015, 03:31 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is what I feel like when I have them.  

Oh absolutely, but I'm more like the first video..... Mellow

Note: I couldn't actually watch the first video, but I knew what you meant.
(09-04-2015, 08:47 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: No doubt. Now what skills do you have which are useful to society which will prevent me from turning you into jerky or fishing bait during the zombie apocalypse?

He lives in a gated community protected by a latch.  He doesn't need us.  
I would be valuable to keep around as everyone's bich.
(09-04-2015, 02:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I would be valuable to keep around as everyone's bich.

I was not expecting that answer, but I like the way you think.

Wink
(09-04-2015, 02:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I would be valuable to keep around as everyone's bich.

This is the only reason that we all made sure that you were invited to this forum.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(09-04-2015, 03:31 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: This is the only reason that we all made sure that you were invited to this forum.

I was going to post the link for Channing Tatum from This is the End until I watched it again. Forgot about the 17 f bombs, but if you haven't seen it you should.
Besides being the Supreme Leader and Father of the next great race, I am also an expert in Navigation, weapons, instruction, and combatives. I'm most likely getting a little too old to be the guy doing the actual fighting all the time but I can teach the lesser men a technique or 2 to help them survive if they must fight.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

More than you know !
I have a plan where we dress you up as a school girl, trot you out in front of an enemy encampment, you baffle them with your good looks and lawyer double-speak, and we rob them blind while they are entranced.
It should work great, providing there are not any of their people with large guts which may have deep navels resembling blow-holes.
ThumbsUp
I thought this was funny . . .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kansas-zombies_560b02b2e4b0af3706de6877?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592&ref=yfp

Also, if you haven't seen the previews for Cooties and Scout's Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse you should.
(09-30-2015, 04:44 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I thought this was funny . . .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kansas-zombies_560b02b2e4b0af3706de6877?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592&ref=yfp

Also, if you haven't seen the previews for Cooties and Scout's Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse you should.

Good to see that !
I was a big fan, when the CDC backed the idea of using it to raise emergency preparedness.

I'll look those up.

We'll have to start specific scenarios in this thread for our people to solve.
It would be cool to see colorful solutions.
(09-04-2015, 08:47 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: No doubt. Now what skills do you have which are useful to society which will prevent me from turning you into jerky or fishing bait during the zombie apocalypse?

Wildcard