Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P'nR Questionaire
Like many, I have watched current events in disgust and thought if people really knew each other; then many of these things would be avoided. For instance if the LEO had known more about the person he shot in Minnesota would it have happened. If one of the Dallas snipers really knew about one of the LEOs he sniped, would it have happened.

Then I look at our microcosm here and see similar sentiments; fortunately, words, not bullets are being exchanged. So I thought I would light a candle, instead of continuing to curse the darkness. So I’ve proposed a questionnaire so we can learn a little more about each other. Some are PnR related, some are not. Feel free to answer all, some, or none:

What is your profession?

What is your favorite song genre?

What is your favorite movie?

Should Marijuana be legal?

If you could create one federal law what would it be?

What do you consider the #1 issue in this year’s election?

Do you believe in a creator?

If you could hand pick the next President who would it be?

If you could live in any country in the world (not your current) and money wasn’t an issue; where would it be?

Do you own a personal firearm?

Your dream car?

Puerto Rico just became the 51st state and must be renamed in some way to honor our history. What do you name it?

Who belongs on the $20?

The most interesting place you have ever visited?

Three people (you don’t know) dead or alive that you would want to have dinner with?

One person you don’t know (same gender) that you would what to party with?

Person past/present (marital status aside and don’t answer if spouse reads forum) you would like to have a one night stand with?

Favorite all-time athlete?

You favorite alcoholic drink (If you don’t drink alcohol favorite non-alcoholic)?

If you had to pick someone to play you in your life story who would it be?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-08-2016, 01:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What is your profession?

-Environmental Technician

-Symphonic or Operatic Metal

-Depends on genre

-It'd be one of the least devastating legal drugs if it were so yes.

-Licensed procreation only

-Fear

-I assume you mean creator of man. No.

-Give me a battle hardened general.

If you could live in any country in the world (not your current) and money wasn’t an issue; where would it be?

-Romania or Sweden

-Yes

Your dream car?

-Dodge Viper

Puerto Rico just became the 51st state and must be renamed in some way to honor our history. What do you name it?

-Puerto Rico

Who belongs on the $20?

-Who cares?

-I've seen the sun rise from hundreds of feet in the sky. I've seen cave formations that stretch on for eternity. I've seen bodies of water so clear you could see hundreds of feet into their depths. The world interests me.

Three people (you don’t know) dead or alive that you would want to have dinner with?

-Vlad Tepes, Teddy Roosevelt, and David Bowie.

-I don't know.

Person past/present (marital status aside and don’t answer if spouse reads forum) you would like to have a one night stand with?

-Scar-Jo.

-Varies.

You favorite alcoholic drink (If you don’t drink alcohol favorite non-alcoholic)?

-Private Stock Captain Morgan.

-I imagine that'd be dreadfully boring. No answer.

I'm on a mobile device and I'm not gonna painstakingly bold every answer. So bullet points.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
1. Human Resource Manager

2. Classic Rock

3. Glory

4. Yes

5. You must agree to be an organ donor if you want a driver’s license.

6. National Security

7. Yes

8. Condi Rice

9. Italy

10. Yes

11. Maserati Gran Turismo Convertible MC Centennial

12. Libertad

13. MLK

14. Mongolia

15. Thomas Jefferson, Dalai Lama, Albert Einstein

16. Frank Sinatra

17. Raquel Welch

18. Pele

19. Natural Light

20. Richard Gere

(07-08-2016, 01:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Like many, I have watched current events in disgust and thought if people really knew each other; then many of these things would be avoided. For instance if the LEO had known more about the person he shot in Minnesota would it have happened. If one of the Dallas snipers really knew about one of the LEOs he sniped, would it have happened.

Then I look at our microcosm here and see similar sentiments; fortunately, words, not bullets are being exchanged. So I thought I would light a candle, instead of continuing to curse the darkness. So I’ve proposed a questionnaire so we can learn a little more about each other. Some are PnR related, some are not. Feel free to answer all, some, or none:

What is your profession?

Your dream car?

Who belongs on the $20?

Security

Opera / classical music and I really do listen to Christmas Carols year round.

Boondock Saints / Princess Bride

Yes / though oddly I don't smoke and still wouldn't even if legal

To allow people the freedom to associate as they choose to (if they choose to segregate then so be it)

Corruption / both within politics and the media

Yes

Well my vote is for Trump.  However, I don't like the idea of having a president.

Lithuania

yes

Turbo Interceptor

It can stay Puerto Rico, however New Plymouth would be fine with me.

Whoever they want to put on it.  I don't like the idea of changing it just for the sake of changing it though.  Jackson was fine.  

To me, it would be the Sanctuary of Truth in Thailand.  It is made of only wood and still uses primitive technologies for it's maintenance.  Though there are many places that are great.  In the future, I will be going to Stelmuze to see the Oak Tree, and I am planning a trip to the Alta fjord.  

Bruce Lee, Adolf Hitler and Ragnar Lothbrok

Josh Groban

Helen of Troy

Does Bruce Lee count?  If not him, I am a huge fan of Tyson Fury.

Woodford Reserve Whiskey

Leonardo DiCaprio
(07-08-2016, 01:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Like many, I have watched current events in disgust and thought if people really knew each other; then many of these things would be avoided. For instance if the LEO had known more about the person he shot in Minnesota would it have happened. If one of the Dallas snipers really knew about one of the LEOs he sniped, would it have happened.

What is your profession? Writer, newspaper publisher

What is your favorite song genre? Depends on the mood, lot of oldies and a lot of alternative rock; old country; old blues

What is your favorite movie? Bladerunner, followed by Airplane. Depends on the mood.

Should Marijuana be legal? Yes, if regulated

If you could create one federal law what would it be? One massive one restructuring federal lawmaker pay and term limits, which includes prohibiting pay during deficits

What do you consider the #1 issue in this year’s election? The fact we don't have a realistic candidate

Do you believe in a creator? Yes.

If you could hand pick the next President who would it be? Matt

If you could live in any country in the world (not your current) and money wasn’t an issue; where would it be? That's tough. I haven't been to many outside of islands south of us, Mexico and Canada. I've always liked Japanese culture so that would be up there. I speak some German, so that's an option. But anywhere with a beach would be good.

Do you own a personal firearm? Yes, and several impersonal ones

Your dream car? 69 Camaro. I was lucky enough to have one once.

Puerto Rico just became the 51st state and must be renamed in some way to honor our history. What do you name it? Independence

Who belongs on the $20? Thurgood Marshalland Thomas Edison on the quarter.

The most interesting place you have ever visited? Wyoming

Three people (you don’t know) dead or alive that you would want to have dinner with? Franklin, Tesla, and Ralph Waldo Emerson

One person you don’t know (same gender) that you would what to party with? I'm assuming alive, so I'll say Manziel. Dude knows his parties.

Person past/present (marital status aside and don’t answer if spouse reads forum) you would like to have a one night stand with? Monica Bullechi

Favorite all-time athlete? Ickey Woods

You favorite alcoholic drink (If you don’t drink alcohol favorite non-alcoholic)? Vodka and lemonade

If you had to pick someone to play you in your life story who would it be? Christopher Walkin

Given that it's PnR my initial reaction was "all your questions are racist!" but instead I just answered (mostly honestly) in bold.
What is your profession?
- Student Loan Originator

- 90's Grunge or old twangy country

- The Big Lebowski

- Caddyshack

- Yes

-Legalize marijuana

- Evil, lies, etc.

-Yes

- Out of who we currently have running, Gary Johnson

- Canada

- Yes

Your dream car?
- '56 Chevy

- Puerto Rico

Who belongs on the $20?
- What's wrong with leaving Andrew Jackson on it?

- Chicago's Natural History Museum, otherwise Nashville TN

- A. Lincoln

- Hank Williams

- Bonnie Parker

- Eddie Vedder

- Sasha Grey

- Michael Jordan

- Beer

- Chris Farley
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

What is your profession?

Court Interpreter for the State of Connecticut

Grunge

Transformers (1986), Reservoir Dogs if it has to merit the favorite pick

Yes

Will think harder

Partisanship

I'm a pantheist, so yes and no

Dual citizen of Brazil, so maybe there once it gets out of the shitter. Or Iceland

Two, left and right Ninja 

No. 

Your dream car?

Couldn't care less about cars. One that gets a bajillion miles and electric. 

Port Rich Ninja 

Who belongs on the $20?

I don't see why we couldn't have a few variations. 

Amazon Rainforest

Charlie Sheen

Not risking wife's acceSs, Could hAppen, Right? Just tO be careful. LOL 

As an athlete? Tyson. As a person? Ayrton Senna

Long Trail Summer Ale

Christopher Lee
What is your profession?
- finding one
- rock from late 60's til today
- have a few in my top tier (Shawshank, LoTR trilogy, Band of Brothers, Lebowski, Usual Suspects, Pulp Fiction, Godfather)
- yes
- make me dictator for life
- there isnt one, though improving education from k-12 everywhere should be, especially in impoverished areas from ghettos to poor rural areas
-I like to think so, but I do know there is an 'afterlife' of some kind or spiritual plane that isnt fully understood yet.
- dont know
- Canada but with a beach house in the Caribbean for the winter
- used to but no
Your dream car?
- black Maserati decked out
- I wouldnt, keep as is unless they dont like the name there
Who belongs on the $20?
- Frederick Douglas
- Jamaica
- Ben Franklin, Leonardo DaVinci, Jesus
- Seth Rogan
- Kate Upton...was Jessica Alba few years ago tho
- Michael Jordan
- Appleton Rum with local pineapple & fruit in Jamaica...or mellow dark beers like Sam Adams or Yuengling
- Jonah Hill
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

What is your profession? General contractor

What is your favorite song genre? Music

What is your favorite movie? I really don't have one.

Should Marijuana be legal? Yes

What do you consider the #1 issue in this year’s election? I think it's making America great again or something.

Do you believe in a creator? Yes. I also believe in natural selection.

If you could hand pick the next President who would it be? Elizabeth Warren

If you could live in any country in the world (not your current) and money wasn’t an issue; where would it be? Germany

Do you own a personal firearm? Yes

Your dream car? 57 Chevrolet

Puerto Rico just became the 51st state and must be renamed in some way to honor our history. What do you name it? Puerto Rico

Who belongs on the $20? Johnny Cash

The most interesting place you have ever visited? Greece

Three people (you don’t know) dead or alive that you would want to have dinner with? Che Guevara, Malcolm X, Adolph Hitler

One person you don’t know (same gender) that you would what to party with? Mike Tyson

Person past/present (marital status aside and don’t answer if spouse reads forum) you would like to have a one night stand with? Already hit em all.

Favorite all-time athlete? Charles Barkley

You favorite alcoholic drink (If you don’t drink alcohol favorite non-alcoholic)? Sippin' on Jameson

If you had to pick someone to play you in your life story who would it be? Back in my teens and twenties people always said I looked like Keanu Reeves. But I'd prefer Ed Norton.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
What is your profession? Disbursements Manager (I supervise the accounting for all grants/scholarships/loans for a state university)

What is your favorite song genre? I am an all around fan of music. From Baroque to Viking Metal. Depends on my mood.

What is your favorite movie? I don't know the answer to this, anymore. Used to be Boondock Saints, and has been others. Maybe Green Street Hooligans at the moment.

Should Marijuana be legal? Yes.

If you could create one federal law what would it be? Publicly funded elections.

What do you consider the #1 issue in this year’s election? At this point, I don't see one. There is no chance that either of the two that have a chance of winning will be able to do much.

Do you believe in a creator? I believe in God the father, creator of Heaven and Earth...

If you could hand pick the next President who would it be? I don't know.

If you could live in any country in the world (not your current) and money wasn’t an issue; where would it be? Germany

Do you own a personal firearm? Yes.

Your dream car? Mercedes S Class

Puerto Rico just became the 51st state and must be renamed in some way to honor our history. What do you name it? New York South Ninja

Who belongs on the $20? I won't go into my soapbox about the bills, here.

The most interesting place you have ever visited? Silver Springs, Florida.

Three people (you don’t know) dead or alive that you would want to have dinner with? Martin Luther, Adolf Hitler, Andrew Zimmern

One person you don’t know (same gender) that you would what to party with? Andrew Zimmern

Person past/present (marital status aside and don’t answer if spouse reads forum) you would like to have a one night stand with? Heidi Klum

Favorite all-time athlete? Mario Lemieux

You favorite alcoholic drink (If you don’t drink alcohol favorite non-alcoholic)? Beer

If you had to pick someone to play you in your life story who would it be? Hard to say, I don't know many actors.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
What is your profession? Land Surveyor

What is your favorite song genre? I appreciate many genres of music.

What is your favorite movie? Too many to pick just one.

Should Marijuana be legal? Sure, with stipulations of course.

If you could create one federal law what would it be? Make the Congressional Reform Act of 2011 a reality

What do you consider the #1 issue in this year’s election? Economy

Do you believe in a creator? Yes

If you could hand pick the next President who would it be? Urban Meyer

If you could live in any country in the world (not your current) and money wasn’t an issue; where would it be? No desire to move.

Do you own a personal firearm? Yes

Your dream car? Raptor (cool pickup)

Puerto Rico just became the 51st state and must be renamed in some way to honor our history. What do you name it? No new name, just the motto "We're closest to Columbus actual landing spot"

Who belongs on the $20? Nikoli Tesla

The most interesting place you have ever visited? NASA (Johnson Space Center)

Three people (you don’t know) dead or alive that you would want to have dinner with? Drawing a blank here..

One person you don’t know (same gender) that you would what to party with? Willie Nelson

Person past/present (marital status aside and don’t answer if spouse reads forum) you would like to have a one night stand with? Anna Nicole Smith

Favorite all-time athlete? Barry Larkin

You favorite alcoholic drink (If you don’t drink alcohol favorite non-alcoholic)? Bourbon

If you had to pick someone to play you in your life story who would it be? Dwayne Johnson

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
What is your profession? Sales. Earthmover tires to be exact. 18 years this coming September. Before that I ran a furniture rental store and before that I was a radio DJ.

What is your favorite song genre? I'm a classic rock guy, but I've always said if I like a song I like it and the genre doesn't matter. Just a personal taste.

What is your favorite movie? I could watch Blazing Saddles over and over and any classic comedy from the 30's and 40's. But again my taste is all over the place.

Should Marijuana be legal? Yes.

If you could create one federal law what would it be? Can't say what it would be specifically, but probably a true. universal healthcare or rewriting of the tax codes.

What do you consider the #1 issue in this year’s election? The economy and jobs. Nothing has changed.

Do you believe in a creator? Yes. But I'm not sure if it is in line with any of the current religious versions.

If you could hand pick the next President who would it be? Gary Johnson

Do you own a personal firearm? No.

Your dream car? Tesla...any of them! LOL!

Puerto Rico just became the 51st state and must be renamed in some way to honor our history. What do you name it? Obama. Ninja Seriously, I have no idea. I'd probably push for them to keep their name!

Who belongs on the $20? I'm fine with the current person or the one just selected. The faces on our money isn't really important to me.

The most interesting place you have ever visited? I have always enjoyed D.C.

Three people (you don’t know) dead or alive that you would want to have dinner with? Within my lifetime Carl Sagan, Mr. Rogers, and Bill Clinton...all for different reasons. From before my time My grandfather, his grandfather and Lincoln...again, all for different reasons.

One person you don’t know (same gender) that you would what to party with? Billy Joel.

Person past/present (marital status aside and don’t answer if spouse reads forum) you would like to have a one night stand with? Debbie Gibson! LOL!

Favorite all-time athlete? Huge fan of Bo Jackson.

You favorite alcoholic drink (If you don’t drink alcohol favorite non-alcoholic)? Long Island Iced Tea

If you had to pick someone to play you in your life story who would it be? Any of the fat comedians: Belushi, Farley. Funny people who had a quiet, introspective side.

Good thread.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-08-2016, 05:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote:

Who belongs on the $20?  Nikoli Tesla

Shouldn't he be on a charge card?

What is your profession? Disabled

What is your favorite song genre? 60's and 70's R&B

What is your favorite movie? Don't know, maybe The Fifth Element

Should Marijuana be legal? Yes but regulated

If you could create one federal law what would it be? I can't answer this

What do you consider the #1 issue in this year’s election? That there aren't any candidates to choose from

Do you believe in a creator? Yes

If you could hand pick the next President who would it be? Maybe Mitch Daniels

If you could live in any country in the world (not your current) and money wasn’t an issue; where would it be? Someplace where the weather is always warm but never hot.

Do you own a personal firearm? No

Your dream car? Ford Mustang, any of them I'll take

Puerto Rico just became the 51st state and must be renamed in some way to honor our history. What do you name it? Puerto Rico

Who belongs on the $20? Who cares?

The most interesting place you have ever visited? I don't go anywhere interesting

Three people (you don’t know) dead or alive that you would want to have dinner with? Jesus, Moses and Elijah

One person you don’t know (same gender) that you would what to party with? Nero

Person past/present (marital status aside and don’t answer if spouse reads forum) you would like to have a one night stand with? I'm not sure, while there are some really pretty women out there none turn me on like my own wife. Maybe I'm beyond sex and made it to being in love with my wife. Been like this since I was first married to her.

Favorite all-time athlete? Jim Thorpe

You favorite alcoholic drink (If you don’t drink alcohol favorite non-alcoholic)? Diet Mt. Dew

If you had to pick someone to play you in your life story who would it be? Me, why would I want the millions going to some actor when I could get that money?

What is your profession?

Military, I'm on terminal leave about to retire in October. Have another job lined up as an Operations Specialist. 

Classic rock and old school Hip hop 

Don't have a favorite because I enjoy several genres 
Yes
Ban all lobbyist 
Budget and immigration
Yes
Kamala Harris
Netherlands
Yes
Your dream car?
67 Impala

Who belongs on the $20?
Roger Goodell 
Beijing, Cairo 
Robin Williams, Eddie Murphy, Kevin hart....laughs all night

Joy Dewitt

Cognac
brad Pit
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
What is your profession?

Well known and no, I'm not going to be more specific.

I'm all over the map musically. One day I'll listen to Amon Amarth, the next The Smiths, T-Rex, Peter Tosh, Misfits (shocker!), Pixies, White Stripes, Tool (anything with Maynard in it), Stones, CCR, Ministry, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, you get the picture.

As with Benton, Blade Runner hands down. Big Lebowski, Snatch, Apocalypse Now and Shawshank all get honorable mentions.

Absolutely, the Mexican cartels number one source of income.

Fix the legalization of both abortion and firearms ownership with compromises on both sides. Both those issues need to be put to bed permanently.

What should or what will? Looks like immigration and the second amendment at the moment.

Hell and no.

My uncle the gay former DA, US attorney and current judge. Smart as anyone you'll ever meet, doesn't tolerate bullshit and imminently logical and reasonable.

Switzerland, the switzerdeutsch area. If you've ever been there you know why. It might be the most beautiful place on the planet all year round.

Close to thirty.

Your dream car?

Of all time, 65 Corvette Stingray. Current cars, Audi S8.

Coolo Grande.

Who belongs on the $20?

Anyone who had a large hand in shaping our nation's history.

The Eagle's Nest

Muhammad, Jesus, Christopher Hitchens (If you gave me four I'd throw in Moses)

Leonardo Dicaprio

Monica Belluci, no thinking necessary. Eva Green is second place.

Greg Lloyd or Ron Hextal.

Lexington Kentucky Bourbon neat.

Edward Norton. I get, you look like Edward Norton, all the time, although less as we both age. There's a part in Fight Club in which we look identical, it freaked me out one night when I was watching it drunk because I thought I was on TV.

What is your profession? Science teacher

What is your favorite song genre? I like many different types of music....depends on my mood.

What is your favorite movie? Too many to choose just one.

Should Marijuana be legal? All illegal substances should be legalized, regulated and taxed.

If you could create one federal law what would it be? Both prospective parents have to pass a common sense/IQ test before they can have a kid.

What do you consider the #1 issue in this year’s election? Balanced budget

Do you believe in a creator? Yes, but not a judgemental one.

If you could hand pick the next President who would it be? Anyone who demonstrated a high degree of common sense.

If you could live in any country in the world (not your current) and money wasn’t an issue; where would it be? Somewhere along the Mediterranean Sea (France, Spain, Italy, Greece)

Do you own a personal firearm? Nope

Your dream car? Cars are transportation. I don't have a dream car.

Puerto Rico just became the 51st state and must be renamed in some way to honor our history. What do you name it? Puerto Rico...it doesn't need a new name.

Who belongs on the $20? Ronald Reagan

The most interesting place you have ever visited? Africa

Three people (you don’t know) dead or alive that you would want to have dinner with? Albert Einstein

One person you don’t know (same gender) that you would what to party with? Craig Ferguson

Person past/present (marital status aside and don’t answer if spouse reads forum) you would like to have a one night stand with? Kate Beckinsale

Favorite all-time athlete? George Brett

You favorite alcoholic drink (If you don’t drink alcohol favorite non-alcoholic)? Tart Cherry Juice

If you had to pick someone to play you in your life story who would it be? Steve Buscemi
(07-08-2016, 10:25 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: What is your profession?

Well known and no, I'm not going to be more specific.

I'm all over the map musically.  One day I'll listen to Amon Amarth, the next The Smiths, T-Rex, Peter Tosh, Misfits (shocker!), Pixies, White Stripes, Tool (anything with Maynard in it), Stones, CCR, Ministry, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, you get the picture.

As with Benton, Blade Runner hands down. Big Lebowski, Snatch, Apocalypse Now and Shawshank all get honorable mentions.

Absolutely, the Mexican cartels number one source of income.

Fix the legalization of both abortion and firearms ownership with compromises on both sides.  Both those issues need to be put to bed permanently.

What should or what will?  Looks like immigration and the second amendment at the moment.

Hell and no.

My uncle the gay former DA, US attorney and current judge.  Smart as anyone you'll ever meet, doesn't tolerate bullshit and imminently logical and reasonable.

Switzerland, the switzerdeutsch area.  If you've ever been there you know why.  It might be the most beautiful place on the planet all year round.

Close to thirty.

Your dream car?

Of all time, 65 Corvette Stingray.  Current cars, Audi S8.

Coolo Grande.

Who belongs on the $20?

Anyone who had a large hand in shaping our nation's history.

Switzerland.

Muhammad, Jesus, Christopher Hitchens (If you gave me four I'd throw in Moses)

Leonardo Dicaprio

Monica Belluci, no thinking necessary.  Eva Greene is second place.

Greg Lloyd or Ron Hextal.

Lexington Kentucky Bourbon neat.  

Edward Norton.  I get, you look like Edward Norton, all the time, although less as we both age.  There's a part in Fight Club in which we look identical, it freaked me out one night when I was watching it drunk because I thought I was on TV.

Good taste in movies, music and car. I drove a 67 Stingray, was a guy I worked for. It was alright. Same problem I had with my dad's 79 growing up, it felt like you were right on the road.
(07-08-2016, 10:45 PM)Benton Wrote: Good taste in movies, music and car. I drove a 67 Stingray, was a guy I worked for. It was alright. Same problem I had with my dad's 79 growing up, it felt like you were right on the road.

I like being low to the road.  My current car is a Magnum RT, same thing.  I just noticed we picked the same woman too.  Cool
(07-08-2016, 10:57 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I like being low to the road.  My current car is a Magnum RT, same thing.  I just noticed we picked the same woman too.  Cool

First movie I saw her in was Brotherhood of the Wolf (one of my favorites). She's pretty well perfect.

I tried to find a Magnum, but never could find one at the price I liked with the options I wanted. Hate they stopped making them. Last couple years I've been driving a Juke, which is like a Magnum that got hit in the rear end by a train. Little more height though, which is good. I like being able to change my oil without a floor jack.