Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P'nR Questionaire
(07-11-2016, 10:47 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You sure do dream big.

I'm not a car guy. It gets you from point A to point B. Of the cars I've had, this one seemed to get me there the best. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-11-2016, 11:52 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not a car guy. It gets you from point A to point B. Of the cars I've had, this one seemed to get me there the best. 

So, it can be said that you love a straight 6 ?
Mellow

(dominate Jeep motor of those models)
Tongue
(07-11-2016, 11:52 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not a car guy. It gets you from point A to point B. Of the cars I've had, this one seemed to get me there the best. 

I am right there with you. I just put in a fancy German car for my answer just to throw something out there I'll never be able to afford. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-11-2016, 01:14 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: So, it can be said that you love a straight 6 ?
Mellow

(dominate Jeep motor of those models)
Tongue

Well no one is interested in your crooked 3... Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(07-11-2016, 09:30 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If you could live in any country in the world (not your current) and money wasn’t an issue; where would it be?

Ireland

Cause you're a ginger. 

Quote:Your favorite alcoholic drink (If you don’t drink alcohol favorite non-alcoholic)?

Rum and ginger

Teehee!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(07-11-2016, 01:31 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Well no one is interested in your crooked 3... Cool

Well.... I do appreciate you patronizing me, when you told me how cute it was.
Wink
(07-08-2016, 11:34 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Who belongs on the $20?

My Mom

Think you read that too fast. I didn't ask: Who dances for $20
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-11-2016, 08:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Cause you're a ginger. 

Teehee!

In honor of All Star Week, blonde ass Patrick at the 1993 ASG at OPACY. 

[Image: UWiYp9Z.png]

You shut your dirty lying mouth!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-08-2016, 03:19 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: To allow people the freedom to associate as they choose to (if they choose to segregate then so be it)

Interesting concept.

Who are you going to give the authority to tell you that you can not live in the best part of town or can't even go to the best businesses in the best part of town?
What is your profession? CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY

What is your favorite song genre? FUNK, JAZZ, BLUEGRASS

What is your favorite movie? BIG LEBOWSKI, PULP FICTION

Should Marijuana be legal? YES

If you could create one federal law what would it be? PUBLICLY FUNDED ELECTIONS. GREATLY REDUCES THE INFLUENCE OF BIG MONEY LOBBYISTS AND THE TWO MAJOR PARTIES.

What do you consider the #1 issue in this year’s election? INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND MILITARY SPENDING.

Do you believe in a creator? NO

If you could hand pick the next President who would it be? ELIZABETH WARREN

If you could live in any country in the world (not your current) and money wasn’t an issue; where would it be? NO WHERE. THERE ARE LOTS OF PLACES WHERE I WOULD SPEND A LOT OF TIME. BUT I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE A CITIZEN OF ANY OTHER COUNTRY.

Do you own a personal firearm? YES. 38 REVOLVER

Your dream car? 1972 FORD DETOMASO PANTERA. MID-ENGINE ITALIAN DESIGN WITH AMERICAN V-8 MUSCLE-CAR ENGINE.

[Image: 1972DeTomasoPantera_01_700.jpg]

Puerto Rico just became the 51st state and must be renamed in some way to honor our history. What do you name it? SPANISH AMERICAN ISLANDS

Who belongs on the $20? ANTHONY MUNOZ

The most interesting place you have ever visited? CRATER LAKE, MEXICAN PYRAMIDS

Three people (you don’t know) dead or alive that you would want to have dinner with? CHARLES BUKOWSKI, MARK TWAIN, NIKOLA TESLA,

One person you don’t know (same gender) that you would what to party with? ANTHONY BOURDAIN

Person past/present (marital status aside and don’t answer if spouse reads forum) you would like to have a one night stand with? YOUR MOM

Favorite all-time athlete? BO JACKSON

You favorite alcoholic drink (If you don’t drink alcohol favorite non-alcoholic)? VODKA TONIC WITH LIME

If you had to pick someone to play you in your life story who would it be? GUY IN TRIVAGO COMMERCIALS
(07-12-2016, 12:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Your dream car? 1972 FORD DETOMASO PANTERA. MID-ENGINE ITALIAN DESIGN WITH AMERICAN V-8 MUSCLE-CAR ENGINE.

[Image: 1972DeTomasoPantera_01_700.jpg]

That is a wonderful choice.
Gorgeous lines and stance.
A friend of my father's had one.
I never got to ride in it.
He claimed far too many parts had a tendancy to fall off to let a kid ride in it.
LOL