Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P:ut a fork in 'em, they're done..
In a battle of the two worst offenses in the league, the Bears come up with a points explosion.

Looks like the Bengals are all-in on playing for draft position.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the Mike Brown Shit Show!
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:27 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Welcome to the Mike Brown Shit Show!

Oh, I don't need any introduction to the Mike Brown show.  I'm nearly 49, and have been a fan since I was 7.  I can clearly remember life as a Bengal fan before Mike was in charge.

What I see, is a team that has just given up on Marvin Lewis, Mike Brown, and the whole damn thing.  At least the new coach should have a decent draft pick to work with.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Looks like Hue is putting up a good fight.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:31 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Looks like Hue is putting up a good fight.

Meh, screw Hue too.  He had his chance, but he elected to go to a division rival.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
While Marvin isn't a great coach by any means...I think you'll all see when we switch coaches that any coach is going to struggle to win consistently here.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Meh, screw Hue too.  He had his chance, but he elected to go to a division rival.

I'd rather screw Jay.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Glad I took the kids to a Christmas festival all day. Guess we're not looking too good. Why not play McCarron just for shits and giggles. Relax Red Rifleman I love Andy but it's a thing teams do to let everyone get more experience. When the game/season has gone to shit time to start getting everyone work. It's a thing that teams who want all their players to get better do.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Oh, I don't need any introduction to the Mike Brown show.  I'm nearly 49, and have been a fan since I was 7.  I can clearly remember life as a Bengal fan before Mike was in charge.

What I see, is a team that has just given up on Marvin Lewis, Mike Brown, and the whole damn thing.  At least the new coach should have a decent draft pick to work with.

Of course mike might draft a player coming off of 3 or 4 surgeries. Ya never know with him.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:33 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: While Marvin isn't a great coach by any means...I think you'll all see when we switch coaches that any coach is going to struggle to win consistently here.

While Marvin may not be great, keep in mind, he's not great..  I have a strong feeling that this is Katie's team to run, going forward.  With that said, perhaps a new regime will yield new processes?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:58 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Of course mike might draft a player coming off of 3 or 4 surgeries. Ya never know with him.

Or someone who is awaiting sentencing. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote