Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
P01135809 is worried Biden will lead us into WW II
That is WW "two".

Mellow

https://x.com/jimstewartson/status/1702881375534362925?s=20

[Image: Screenshot-2023-09-16-133648.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
It doesn't work that way mate. This is just a slippery tongue when Biden is senile !

It's like Boebert groping the nuts of her date and being groped then excluded from a theatre ( where she was also vaping next to a pregnant woman ) in Colorado.... It's not wrong I mean not as wrong as if AOC did it.

And she surely did it but the left medias are hiding these facts.

Did they talk about that theatre incident on Fox News ? No ? So it never happened, she's a good christian wife with values adultering a little bit but it's OK.

These are the rules.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 04:14 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: It doesn't work that way mate. This is just a slippery tongue when Biden is senile !

It's like Boebert groping the nuts of her date and being groped then excluded from a theatre ( where she was also vaping next to a pregnant woman ) in Colorado.... It's not wrong I mean not as wrong as if AOC did it.

And she surely did it but the left medias are hiding these facts.

Did they talk about that theatre incident on Fox News ? No ? So it never happened, she's a good christian wife with values adultering a little bit but it's OK.

These are the rules.

is that what happened? She grabbed her date by the balls? 
I was curious when saw she was kicked out of a theater but didn't follow up on it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 05:11 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: is that what happened? She grabbed her date by the balls? 
I was curious when saw she was kicked out of a theater but didn't follow up on it.

I have to admit my buddies and I got kicked out of places for being obnoxious and we bragged about how cool we were and how fun it was.  Of course I was 17 and not a grandparent and congressperson at the time, but I'm still not blameless. 

I never got to pull the "Do you know who I am?!" card before, though. 
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 05:11 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: is that what happened? She grabbed her date by the balls? 

well, it was only fair since he was manhandling her breast.  Seriously, his hand was completely down the barely there top of her dress.  I mean why worry about her public foreplay in a theatre where children were present when there are men out there wearing dresses reading children's stories to pre-schoolers?

At least  Trump's potential running mate Gov Krist Noem of South Dakota conducted her multi-year-long affair with former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski away from children.  I'm sure both their respected spouses appreciate the discretion.

Seriously though, I am so sick and tired of being lectured about family values and Christian morality by these bloody hypocrites

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 02:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: That is WW "two".

Mellow

He also said he ran against Obama in 2020

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 05:46 PM)pally Wrote: He also said he ran against Obama in 2020

No wonder he lost. 
Reply/Quote
Trump ran against Robert L Peters in 2020
Reply/Quote
Something something dementia something something.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

She go caught on tape too. Not the smartest people around if you ask me. 

https://twitter.com/TristanSnell/status/1702811967184851260

I actually don"t really care what people do on their private life except when they are lecturing everybody. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 05:46 PM)pally Wrote: He also said he ran against Obama in 2020

He was implying Biden is Obamas puppet
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 05:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have to admit my buddies and I got kicked out of places for being obnoxious and we bragged about how cool we were and how fun it was.  Of course I was 17 and not a grandparent and congressperson at the time, but I'm still not blameless. 

I never got to pull the "Do you know who I am?!" card before, though. 

Dammit neither have I!

(09-16-2023, 05:40 PM)pally Wrote: well, it was only fair since he was manhandling her breast.  Seriously, his hand was completely down the barely there top of her dress.  I mean why worry about her public foreplay in a theatre where children were present when there are men out there wearing dresses reading children's stories to pre-schoolers?

At least  Trump's potential running mate Gov Krist Noem of South Dakota conducted her multi-year-long affair with former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski away from children.  I'm sure both their respected spouses appreciate the discretion.

Seriously though, I am so sick and tired of being lectured about family values and Christian morality by these bloody hypocrites

She's scary... totally looks like my ex (minus boobs) and behaves like her too, surprised she didn't follow him into the mens room to help him pee!! LOL I think she was drunk by the way she was behaving.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 02:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: That is WW "two".

Mellow

I thought he was pointing out that because of him, we won WWII cause he always wins right?? Tongue
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 04:14 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: It doesn't work that way mate. This is just a slippery tongue when Biden is senile ! 

Biden shakes hands with ghosts and leaves in the middle of a Medal of Freedom ceremony… but Trump said WWII instead of WWIII! 
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 01:19 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Biden shakes hands with ghosts and leaves in the middle of a Medal of Freedom ceremony… but Trump said WWII instead of WWIII! 

Imagine Biden telling people to inject bleach. One might be a little dizzy but at least, he's not a MF who just think about himself. 

Nothing good can happen from evil people and that one is. 

His whole program is basically revenge and his supporters like it. They have nothing more to bring in.

Reply/Quote
It was just an accident, of course the left-wing media must be having a party, lot of new memes and dumb stuff to use against Trump. Trump is an old man, he has a family and health issues to care about, all he needs to do is move on and let the reds have fun this time.

Meanwhile, Billionaire Democratic donor George Soros is financing an army of Gen-Z TikTokers to push his extreme left-wing causes, praise President Joe Biden, and bash conservatives, a review of public documents and social media by The Post shows. Soros’ Open Society Foundation shelled out $5.5 million to the nonprofit Accelerate Action Inc. in 2020 and 2021 — which in turn gave at least $300,000 in 2022 to another nonprofit, Gen Z for Change, which boasts a network of 500 “activists, organizers, and creators,” tax filings show.

The woke foot soldiers regularly go into battle on behalf of abolishing border enforcement, defunding cops, and ending cash bail according to their website. Throughout his term in office, President Biden has looked to Gen Z for Change and other social-media stars to sell his policy agenda. In recognition of their contributions, Gen Z for Change was invited to the White House to witness the signing of the Inflation Reduction Act.

Source: https://nypost.com/2023/09/16/joe-bidens-tiktok-army-funded-by-george-soros/
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 11:33 AM)Bengalion Wrote: It was just an accident, of course the left-wing media must be having a party, lot of new memes and dumb stuff to use against Trump. Trump is an old man, he has a family and health issues to care about, all he needs to do is move on and let the reds have fun this time.

Meanwhile, Billionaire Democratic donor George Soros is financing an army of Gen-Z TikTokers to push his extreme left-wing causes, praise President Joe Biden, and bash conservatives, a review of public documents and social media by The Post shows. Soros’ Open Society Foundation shelled out $5.5 million to the nonprofit Accelerate Action Inc. in 2020 and 2021 — which in turn gave at least $300,000 in 2022 to another nonprofit, Gen Z for Change, which boasts a network of 500 “activists, organizers, and creators,” tax filings show.

The woke foot soldiers regularly go into battle on behalf of abolishing border enforcement, defunding cops, and ending cash bail according to their website. Throughout his term in office, President Biden has looked to Gen Z for Change and other social-media stars to sell his policy agenda. In recognition of their contributions, Gen Z for Change was invited to the White House to witness the signing of the Inflation Reduction Act.

Source: https://nypost.com/2023/09/16/joe-bidens-tiktok-army-funded-by-george-soros/

I'll meet your George Soros and raise you one Leonard Leo.   $5.5 million is peanuts in political spending.  $300,000 is barely a blip.  Leonard Leo has nearly $2 billion dollars sitting in his PAC which he shells out to conservative causes and politicians like its candy...all in a quest to remake the Federal Judiciary into another arm for the right wing.  

It happens on both sides 

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 11:33 AM)Bengalion Wrote: It was just an accident, of course the left-wing media must be having a party, lot of new memes and dumb stuff to use against Trump. Trump is an old man, he has a family and health issues to care about, all he needs to do is move on and let the reds have fun this time.

I gotta get on this list to be paid by Soros.  Seems he pays everyone else.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 11:13 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Imagine Biden telling people to inject bleach. One might be a little dizzy but at least, he's not a MF who just think about himself. 

Nothing good can happen from evil people and that one is. 

His whole program is basically revenge and his supporters like it. They have nothing more to bring in.

“Nothing good can happen from evil people” wrong. Evil politicians want to stay in power just as much as non evil politicians do. We’re a constitutional republic. You stay in power by appeasing more people than the other guy. Period. It also comes with the job to be somewhat narcissistic and have sociopathic tendencies. As I said in another thread, a good many, if not most, of our good presidents have been sociopaths. 

“Who just thinks about himself” you remind me of a friend I had who voted for Biden because he was “empathetic.” What do you think now? He refused to visit East Palestine (probably because it’s 93% white, I’m not kidding, I truly do believe that’s the reason based on his track record). He didn’t fly to Florida after the black supremacist mass killing, but went straight to Buffalo for the white supremacist mass killing, declaring white supremacy the biggest domestic security threat. During the flooding of Kentucky and Virginia, he said he “once flooded his basement.” He said he could relate to the victims of Hawaii by saying he once had a small kitchen fire, then gave them all $700. During the floods in Florida, his administration said “communities of color will be given priority” to people who just lost their homes (do you see a pattern, here?). As a side note, I lost my home in Katrina, it’s not fun, and had someone said that to me while I was cleaning up and getting $0 from the government (none from insurance either, as the levee breaches were a government issue and not technically an “act of God”), I probably would have killed them. Anyone who A) thinks it matters whether a politician is empathetic B) thinks Biden is selfless and a good guy, is a complete idiot who shouldn’t vote or reproduce. They want to stay in power, and it’s a constitutional republic.
Reply/Quote
This is the thing with P01135809 when he makes these kinds of "mistakes", and I've explained this plenty of times before.

He doesn't write his own speeches.  He tells someone what talking points he wants.

He doesn't like to read.  So he won't pre-read a speech.

He probably needs glasses but his vanity would NEVER allow him to wear them in public while giving a speech.

His "tell"/"tic" is when he's reading the teleprompter and makes a mistake he immediately starts to ad-lib.  Like in that video when he talks about beating Obama in 2016 in that same speech.  He either read the line wrong or he has Obama on the brain 24/7 so he says: "I'll tell you what..." and then make it like he meant to say Obama.

He did it withe the "our army...ran the ramparts" and took over the "airports" during this speech...spinning into "...they did whatever it had to do".

He blamed a broken teleprompter.  Of course he also famously said  anyone who needed a teleprompter shouldn't even run for president.

[Image: 19a926.jpg]

The problem/issue is P01135809 isn't getting any younger...and he has all the stress of his crimes being investigated.  His mind will slip more, he will makes these "mistakes" more.  And that doesn't help his, or the right's, argument that Biden is the one who isn't "fit" to be POTUS.  
Reply/Quote