Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
P01135809 says he'd allow and "encourage" Russia to do whatever they want
(02-13-2024, 10:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I think one does, Tlaib.  I think a very few blindly support her, personally (Bush, Omar, AOC).  I don't think any of them represent Dems in general on this subject.  Has not the schism over the current conflict been a major issue with the Democratic party?

The part where he called Putin a war criminal and a liar?  Can you find a similar quote from Tlaib labeling Hamas a terrorist organization?  An interesting double standard you appear to have going on here.

K
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2024, 06:16 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: K

Brevity is the correct course of action when your entire premise implodes.

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2024, 06:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Brevity is the correct course of action when your entire premise implodes.

K
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2024, 12:28 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: K

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Putin is about to start the same mess he did in Ukraine with Moldova.

Just saying it in advance for the GOP to find dirt on Moldova's president and a reason to let them face their fate and that they were provoking Russia all along.

BTW, I was searching for this thread but there are so many BS one created by only one person that it is a pure mess to surf his way through pages. 

Someone needs to clean his room.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2024, 12:48 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Putin is about to start the same mess he did in Ukraine with Moldova.

Just saying it in advance for the GOP to find dirt on Moldova's president and a reason to let them face their fate and that they were provoking Russia all along.

BTW, I was searching for this thread but there are so many BS one created by only one person that it is a pure mess to surf his way through pages. 

Someone needs to clean his room.

I fully expect he'll pull this kind of maneuver with any former Soviet block country that isn't a NATO member.  He's only emboldened to act as Biden is a Putin puppet.

Reply/Quote