Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PBS Attendees?
Just curious, how many from here go to at least one game a year at PBS?

I moved to Florida in 1981 and haven't been back since. Never been to PBS or Great American Ballpark. Just Nippert, Crosley, and Riverfront.
Reply/Quote
Have gone to all games at PBS except for on a few more important than football moments.

Which they are far and few of these things considered such to me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 02:02 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Have gone to all games at PBS except for on a few more important than football moments.

Which they are far and few of these things considered such to me.

What about Reds games?  Gotta assume you are from KY with the Louisville devotion?
Reply/Quote
I go to four a year
Reply/Quote
I go to about two a year, and try to go to home playoff games too but luckily couldn't make the game against Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
Season tickets. Usually make it to at least 6, family gets the games I can't make.
Reply/Quote
Only been to PBS once, vs. Colts in 2005.

Too far from here to not stay the night before and after, which then makes the cost that much more, plus means at least one vacation day will be required at work.

Don't have enough PTO or $$ to do that very often.
Reply/Quote
Never been but I have a good excuse I live in France.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I rarely miss a home game
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I've gone every year since 2012 (save for 20013, when I made the short trip to Buffalo from Toronto), but doesn't look like it will happen this year; I was supposed to go to Dallas with a very good buddy of mine too, but my fiancée got into a car accident 2 days ago (she's more than fine) and the setback of 3 grand, means I can't attend attend any games, bar a miracle.

If I'm still in Calgary next year during the season, we'll probably head to Minny.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 09:03 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I've gone every year since 2012 (save for 20013, when I made the short trip to Buffalo from Toronto), but doesn't look like it will happen this year; I was supposed to go to Dallas with a very good buddy of mine too, but my fiancée got into a car accident 2 days ago (she's more than fine) and the setback of 3 grand, means I can't attend attend any games, bar a miracle.

If I'm still in Calgary next year during the season, we'll probably head to Minny.

Sorry to hear about the accident, but glad to hear she is OK!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 09:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Sorry to hear about the accident, but glad to hear she is OK!

Many thanks, my friend!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll make it to a few games each year. I've rounded up tickets to 3 games this year so far.
Reply/Quote
I haven't been to a game since 1985 maybe? It may have been, oh who knows but I do know it was in the 80's. It was the season after the Giants won the Super Bowl and the Giants were in town and the Bengals beat them.

The same goes for the Reds as well. The last game I went to was when Davey Concepcion hit his 2000th hit I think. I know it was a milestone, I just can't remember.

Going to see a game is just way too expensive for me and I just can't afford it.
Reply/Quote
Season tickets. We usually go to four to six games a year with the other tickets going to family. This year we'll probably do five plus a trip to London for the game there.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 02:10 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: What about Reds games?  Gotta assume you are from KY with the Louisville devotion?

Love the Reds but have not went to many games as of late. 

Used to attend very regularly. Yet the older and lager have become keeps me from going to any July and August heat wave games. 

For the record though originally from Franklin Ohio ( from 1963 to 73) and have been Reds fan way longer than Louisville has been affiliated with Reds. 

That was just icing on the cake for me and Slugger Field is my favorite ballpark.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I try to go at least once a year, but I haven't the past 2 years. I have just been too busy. The last game I went to was against the Packers... That was an awesome game.
Reply/Quote
John Shaft in the house for Philly and possibly Clowns games.
Reply/Quote
I go to all of them
Reply/Quote
I usually do a couple of games a year. This year so far definitely the Thursday night prime time game against the Dolphins. Not sure about the rest, yet.

Great environment when the team is doing well. Not so much when team not doing good (pre Marv) - guess that could be said for any stadium around the league.
Reply/Quote