Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PBS Guidelines for fans attendance
Kind of lengthy so i'll post the link. Probably not much unexpected.

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-unveil-pbs-guidelines?fbclid=IwAR0dMlzyvs8G-KDDuE7xfBgcp3UP-CoAiO2cWNXbc7l_P3MoHnthf8vffcQ
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
My favorite part of these kind of guidelines is witnessing how poorly they are followed and enforced.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2020, 08:31 PM)jason Wrote: My favorite part of these kind of guidelines is witnessing how poorly they are followed and enforced.

Especially the tailgating. Bengals can’t set tailgating rules for parking areas they do not control. If a few people are sitting in the back of a truck talking...is that “tailgating”? It’s gonna get ugly fast.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It doesn't really tell us much until they say how much distance they're leaving between seating groups. I don't see how it can be the eight rows they're leaving at the front. Hoping it will be at least three seats. I'm waiting to see what the seat assignments will look like before I decide whether to opt out.

It seems like to allow distancing capacity would have to be something be somewhere below 30,000. Interesting that they haven't mentioned that may not be enough seats for all season ticket holders.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2020, 02:58 AM)Roland Wrote: It doesn't really tell us much until they say how much distance they're leaving between seating groups.  I don't see how it can be the eight rows they're leaving at the front.  Hoping it will be at least three seats.   I'm waiting to see what the seat assignments will look like before I decide whether to opt out.

It seems like to allow distancing capacity would have to be something be somewhere below 30,000.  Interesting that they haven't mentioned that may not be enough seats for all season ticket holders.

Tell me if you guys are sick of hearing what is happening over here in regards to sports opening up, but in Australia we have allowed 25% of stadium capacity back to stadiums for the last 2 weeks. We have had 2 seats between each group of people with every second row completely empty.
Reply/Quote
No one will listen to this lol
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
No way they will be able to stop the tailgating. Doesn't sound like the things they can control would be too much fun either.

Reply/Quote
Quote: All fans will be required to wear facial coverings at all times unless actively eating or drinking

Well there is an easy workaround for that. Just keep drinking.   Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2020, 08:48 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: Tell me if you guys are sick of hearing what is happening over here in regards to sports opening up, but in Australia we have allowed 25% of stadium capacity back to stadiums for the last 2 weeks. We have had 2 seats between each group of people with every second row completely empty.

I'd be willing to bet that you Aussies followed your government's guidelines fairly well.

Here, we're still arguing about masks like the government just asked us to give up our first-born child.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2020, 11:37 AM)PV Bengal Wrote: I'd be willing to bet that you Aussies followed your government's guidelines fairly well.

Here, we're still arguing about masks like the government just asked us to give up our first-born child.

For the most part, we are actually at a bit of an interesting point here as we had this completely under control but due to some poor practices in our quarantine hotels we have cases rising again here. One state is getting around 200 cases a day and it has spread to another state which had its first real increase in a couple of months. 14 cases today, so hopefully we can get this back under control. We already have one state back in lockdown.
Reply/Quote
Countdown to the first fight over whether someone is properly wearing their mask...
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2020, 12:10 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: For the most part, we are actually at a bit of an interesting point here as we had this completely under control but due to some poor practices in our quarantine hotels we have cases rising again here. One state is getting around 200 cases a day and it has spread to another state which had its first real increase in a couple of months. 14 cases today, so hopefully we can get this back under control. We already have one state back in lockdown.

Here in USA, I've discovered trying to discuss wearing masks or distancing with football fans is an effort in futility.   Mentioning the NFL may have to go to no fans in stands if needed and TV Only as other sports,  footballers act like you just burned the flag.   I've been watching Bengals since 1968, and if they can play some or all of the season, great.   My Dayton Flyers basketball only lost 2 games, both in overtime, one was #1 Kansas.  Best Dayton team I've ever seen. Obi Toppin will be an NBA STAR, but rest of Dayton was good also.  No NCAA Tournament and Dayton was loaded with best team ever.  Reds now have a good team but still waiting for them to play.  So not sure how things go with NEW DEY BENGALS.  Only thing I do know is discussing masks or distancing with USA football fans is an effort in futility.  Still, GO BENGALS.  Block and Protect the drafted Super Star QB as in Longest Yard Mean Machine movie.  Protect the Super Star. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2020, 03:28 PM)Roland Wrote: Countdown to the first fight over whether someone is properly wearing their mask...

Or fighting over whether they are eating or drinking with their mask off to abide by the rules.  "I'm chewing my fingernails while occasionally eating what I pick out of my nose!  I'm eating I tell you.  Maybe not what you would chose but I'm eating dammit!"

Throws their 4 dollar uneaten hotdog at the security guard

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2020, 10:28 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: No way they will be able to stop the tailgating. Doesn't sound like the things they can control would be too much fun either.

Uh yeah... None of it's gonna be much fun. A ton of effort and logistical problems for a product that's not gonna be very good. Even watching on TV is gonna feel like watching a scrimmage.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2020, 06:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: PBS plan does not sound that bad.  .  .  

All Things Considered

Wink

No it doesn't. But, knowing the Jungle, there will be tailgating. Cornhole and grilling is part of the experience many wont give up. You take that away, it's really no difference than going to a high school play. Check in-check out, go home. Not the idea NFL experience. I won't be going down because I have a pretty good setup right here. Just sayin. Everyone is welcome to HarleyDogs mancave. We will be partying and having breakfast and lunch. Game in surround sound on a 12ft screen and plenty of beer. Cornhole and touchdown bell. 

Seriously though, I got a ranch home, lol. I could only host about 25 people. Bring money, I ain't paying for all that stuff on my own.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(07-13-2020, 06:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Seriously though, I got a ranch home, lol. I could only host about 25 people. Bring money, I ain't paying for all that stuff on my own.  Cool

Is this your ranch house?  If so can I bring salad instead of money?   Tongue 

[Image: jHTrZzW.jpg]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2020, 07:15 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Is this your ranch house?  If so can I bring salad instead of money?   Tongue 

[Image: jHTrZzW.jpg]

1 story, 3br, 3 living room, 2 bath. Pretty simple. Garage was turned into living room. Mancave is 100ft in the back of house by woods. Nothin like this here. Mancave is 22x26 with 8ft slate pool table, 3 tvs, 10ft bar, 8ft food bar, 2 pub tables, safa, two arcade games (Star Wars and Pac Man) and thats about it. Bathroom in mancave is the woods LOL 

I plan on showing pictures soon, but I'm still in remodeling stage and need another week or so to complete. Yet, my mancave don't hold a candle to most of yours. But it's a pretty good one for me.

Reply/Quote
(07-13-2020, 07:24 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: 1 story, 3br, 3 living room, 2 bath. Pretty simple. Garage was turned into living room. Mancave is 100ft in the back of house by woods. Nothin like this here. Mancave is 22x26 with 8ft slate pool table, 3 tvs, 10ft bar, 8ft food bar, 2 pub tables, safa, two arcade games (Star Wars and Pac Man) and thats about it. Bathroom in mancave is the woods LOL 

I plan on showing pictures soon, but I'm still in remodeling stage and need another week or so to complete. Yet, my mancave don't hold a candle to most of yours. But it's a pretty good one for me.

The ranch dressing bottles in front of a house was a joke based on the ranch house thing.  Guess my joke was a swing and a miss.  Your house and man cave sounds awesome but you need to add a Mortal Combat arcade machine.  I'll be there in a few hours, ranch dressing in hand.   Ninja

Oh and as far as comparing man caves. My man cave is the guest bathroom I use to take a dump when my girlfriend is over instead of the one attached to my bedroom. I've got several old magazines and some junk mail I occasionally read. haha

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2020, 06:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No it doesn't. But, knowing the Jungle, there will be tailgating. Cornhole and grilling is part of the experience many wont give up. You take that away, it's really no difference than going to a high school play. Check in-check out, go home. Not the idea NFL experience. I won't be going down because I have a pretty good setup right here. Just sayin. Everyone is welcome to HarleyDogs mancave. We will be partying and having breakfast and lunch. Game in surround sound on a 12ft screen and plenty of beer. Cornhole and touchdown bell. 

Seriously though, I got a ranch home, lol. I could only host about 25 people. Bring money, I ain't paying for all that stuff on my own.  Cool

As far as Bengals, they don;t control all the lots.. just the once they control around the stadium.. the City could put a damper on other lots.. such as Longworths Hall or Plum street...   will be interesting to see what happens if we get to a more stable point with Virus.. 
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2020, 06:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No it doesn't. But, knowing the Jungle, there will be tailgating. Cornhole and grilling is part of the experience many wont give up. You take that away, it's really no difference than going to a high school play. Check in-check out, go home. Not the idea NFL experience. I won't be going down because I have a pretty good setup right here. Just sayin. Everyone is welcome to HarleyDogs mancave. We will be partying and having breakfast and lunch. Game in surround sound on a 12ft screen and plenty of beer. Cornhole and touchdown bell. 

If there is one buddies place I would be willing to go to out East it is your place brother.

I would bring da brewskies. Cool
Reply/Quote