Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PBS No Fans in Stadium Experience
(06-20-2020, 10:21 PM)grampahol Wrote: Pretty obvious..
[Image: s-l500.png]
and for you fans who don't want women fans..
[Image: s-l500.jpg]

Now now..control your horniness folks. I don't wanna have to start passing out the salt peter..
kind of tough to believe people actually bought these things to get their rocks off, huh? I've never been that hard up..figuratively or literally..

Funnily enough that already happened in South Korea lol 

[Image: 5044.jpg?width=620&quality=45&auto=forma...e83639955a]
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/21/south-korea-football-league-imposes-record-fine-on-fc-seoul-over-sex-dolls-outrage
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2020, 10:44 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: Funnily enough that already happened in South Korea lol 

[Image: 5044.jpg?width=620&quality=45&auto=forma...e83639955a]
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/21/south-korea-football-league-imposes-record-fine-on-fc-seoul-over-sex-dolls-outrage

Those highly realistic dolls cost several thousand dollars each.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2020, 07:19 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: You don’t think the fans watching on tv want to hear the National Anthem before the games?

Unless it is the Super Bowl the fans watching on TV never see the national anthem.  Networks usually go to commercial break when it is playing.

But to be honest "No", I have never wtached a game ever on TV where the people got up and stood for the national anthem.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2020, 04:01 PM)Bruce Wrote: i know that. all im geting at it like say the anthem, why not just keep it. if floks wanna be part of it when its played they can, and if folks dont want to they dont have to. im just saying i think its good to let folks have that choose instead of just doin away with it. 

Sure.  they can have the national anthem.  They just can't complain if someone kneels or throws around afootball while it is playing.  As long as there is no noise that keeps people from hearing the anthem or anything that keeps them from being able to see the flag I don't see that they have any grounds to complain about what the players do.  In fact they are not even supposed to be watching the players during the anthem.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2020, 11:30 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Those highly realistic dolls cost several thousand dollars each.

Even complete dummies mask up in other countries...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I guess we'll hear more later regarding the fans. I just hope the NFL is not canceled.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I had an "empty seat" experience once at Riverfront Stadium. I remember it well. Akili Smith was quarterbacking.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2020, 07:19 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: You don’t think the fans watching on tv want to hear the National Anthem before the games? I tell you what a ton of people don’t want to see... a political statement before each game...

No doubt. Sick of politics.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2020, 11:30 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Those highly realistic dolls cost several thousand dollars each.

Thought they were real for a sec. WTF?
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2020, 06:51 PM)John Shaft Wrote: I had an "empty seat" experience once at Riverfront Stadium. I remember it well. Akili Smith was quarterbacking.

Did ya miss the 2019 season there Mr Shaft?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2020, 03:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thought they were real for a sec. WTF?

Im sure they have DNA in them. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2020, 07:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Im sure they have DNA in them. 

Sick
Reply/Quote

And WHY do you know that????? Cool
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2020, 10:40 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: And WHY do you know that????? Cool

It's probably best not to ask.
Reply/Quote
I finally get to go to a game of football tonight, a National Rugby League game here in Australia, I am so excited.
Reply/Quote