Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is Steve Jackson Gone?
I really don't know anything about him and the cornerbacks played well so I was just curious as to why he's gone. Does anyone have any information as to why he is gone? Maybe he just wasn't a good fit.....positive, upbeat, encouraging and a good teacher.
Bengals football, hot dogs, apple pie and Chevrolet.
Reply/Quote
Lou's a secondary "guru", maybe the improvement was more of his work? Maybe he wanted more money (being new to the organization and all), he gambled with the wrong Front Office, and he probably heard of the new hire at the same time we did.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
It's better to have Steve Jackson and lose him than to never have drafted Steven Jackson at all.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 09:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's better to have Steve Jackson and lose him than to never have drafted Steven Jackson at all.

We're going with Chris Perry at DB coach?
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 08:04 AM)bonesaw Wrote: We're going with Chris Perry at DB coach?

Oh, great. So now he can suck at a completely different type of "pass blocking"? 
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 06:57 PM)Phil in BG Wrote: I really don't know anything about him and the cornerbacks played well so I was just curious as to why he's gone. Does anyone have any information as to why he is gone? Maybe he just wasn't a good fit.....positive, upbeat, encouraging and a good teacher.

Rumours were he's leaving for college, but not sure on that.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 10:14 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Rumours were he's leaving for college, but not sure on that.

Just goes to show: you're NEVER too old for college. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 08:04 AM)bonesaw Wrote: We're going with Chris Perry at DB coach?

Hopefully without a misdiagnosed hernia...

Rashad Jeanty's Agent Blasts Bengals Medical Staff - Cincy Jungle
Reply/Quote