Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Grades - AFCCG
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Another strong game for CTB. Him and Chido could be a very good duo next season.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 04:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Another strong game for CTB. Him and Chido could be a very good duo next season.

CTB is coming on strong ! With Chido and Hilton could be a pretty good set of CB's
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 05:07 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: CTB is coming on strong ! With Chido and Hilton could be a pretty good set of CB's

Reply/Quote
Dude hits like a tank. Love it
Reply/Quote
Losing Boyd really hurt

Apple had a better game than Hilton
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 05:53 PM)Anarumo_Savant Wrote: Losing Boyd really hurt

Hilton had a rough game, but Bates was probably the worst player on the defense yesterday. He was terrible.

Reply/Quote
few will acknowledge Apple's good game
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 05:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hilton had a rough game, but Bates was probably the worst player on the defense yesterday. He was terrible.

I thought Hilton was worse only cause I didn't realize Bates was on the field 
Reply/Quote
Hilton got flat out torched all game. That might have been his worst game in Cincinnati. When he dove and caught the tipped INT at the line only to have it jar out of his hands when hit the ground, I had a strange feeling that told me that this is not going to be his day and I was right.

The last time that they tackled this bad as a unit was last season's Mike White paper cut to death.

One of the quietest days was Logan Wilson. He seemed to be several steps behind everything.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 04:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Another strong game for CTB. Him and Chido could be a very good duo next season.

Glad to see his coverage skills improving.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Mahomes having a 71.2 PFF grade and Burrow having a 86.6 PFF grade is pretty wild, to be honest. The fumble must have cost Mahomes at least 5 to 10 points.
Reply/Quote
Glad the bengals saw my posts about CTB lol
Reply/Quote

That was one heck of a hit early. Love how physical CTB plays. Like you said, could be a great duo with him and Chido.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 05:53 PM)Anarumo_Savant Wrote: Losing Boyd really hurt

I couldn’t believe how bad Hilton was playing. He has been a stud for us, hell I had him as our X factor player in this game. What happen to Flowers? Was he still out with an injury?
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 07:24 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I couldn’t believe how bad Hilton was playing. He has been a stud for us, hell I had him as our X factor player in this game. What happen to Flowers? Was he still out with an injury?

I think Hilton's focus might have been bothered by all the "Burrowhead" stuff he was asked about.. No other reason to think why could have played so poorly.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 06:21 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote:
Mahomes having a 71.2 PFF grade and Burrow having a 86.6 PFF grade is pretty wild, to be honest. The fumble must have cost Mahomes at least 5 to 10 points.

It makes no sense for there to be that big of a disparity between the two. Even Burrow being a head is a bit questionable but that far ahead is a head scratcher. 
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure how he graded, but the eye test said Carman had another good game. Looks way better than Jonah for sure and he did much better than I thought against speed.
Reply/Quote

He did and is developing very nicely considering he missed most of the season.

Yet wish he would have caught that pick 6 when given the opportunity. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I called out PFF on twitter last week or the week before. I said we are playing in the AFC Championship and some lower level players grades are ridiculously low for the year on a 14-4 (then) team. I said a half dozen players or so have horribly low grades for the year.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote