Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Grades - Week 9
(11-07-2022, 08:55 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I thought he played a bit better than some games past. We really need him to step it up !!

Agree and really did not notice him playing as bad this week as in the previous ones,  but admittedly did not really focus on him. 

Now do recall the one play where he was shoved all the way back to Burrow and the DE spun around him quickly for the sack. 

Really all I recall though. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:56 PM)Nepa Wrote: Thank you. And CTB and Jalen Davis received game experience and now have any extra week to work on any issues that showed.

CTB was the only player who was in on 100% of the defensive snaps

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

^ full grades

The 3 FA OL we brought in played as good as we could have hoped for when we brought them in. Volson played mediocre according to PFF but the eye test he certainly looked great on some plays. Jonah continues his bad year which is baffling to me considering how solid I thought he looked year 2 and 3. Really hope he can start playing average again.

Happy to see Sharping and Adeniji put up solid grades coming in with the backups. Almost starting to wonder if one of them could be better than Jonah out there.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 04:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Damn son! Ol Mixon served me some crow without hot sauce! Good on him. Glad to see it. What a game.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 10:53 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree and really did not notice him playing as bad this week as in the previous ones,  but admittedly did not really focus on him. 

Now do recall the one play where he was shoved all the way back to Burrow and the DE spun around him quickly for the sack. 

Really all I recall though. 

Yep, but Burns is no slouch. Still....gotta be able to handle those guys as a LT.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 07:37 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote:
^ full grades

The 3 FA OL we brought in played as good as we could have hoped for when we brought them in.  Volson played mediocre according to PFF but the eye test he certainly looked great on some plays.  Jonah continues his bad year which is baffling to me considering how solid I thought he looked year 2 and 3.  Really hope he can start playing average again.

Happy to see Sharping and Adeniji put up solid grades coming in with the backups.  Almost starting to wonder if one of them could be better than Jonah out there.

Looks like Carter had a nice game too.

Agreed on those FA OL. Good to see.

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 11:37 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yep, but Burns is no slouch. Still....gotta be able to handle those guys as a LT.

Absolutely

but LT's don't many slouches, defenses love to attack the QB's blindside. 

Not on that particular play but still thought he played better, yet it could have had more to do with Burrow throwing quicker

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I expected higher ratings for Karras, Cappa and Collins especially in the run game as on multiple plays they simply erased the left side of the Carolina defense. Including a great power play where Collins and Cappa doubled up the DE and drove him back about 6 yards and in the process got rid of the linebacker there too.
Reply/Quote