Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Grades vs KC
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

I saw this and thought it was funny. Wasn't sure where to post it but I guess I'm curious what Trayveons pass block grade was. Him blasting this guy to the moon should've helped him out. Just realized it's Chris Jones no less.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 11:16 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote:
I saw this and thought it was funny. Wasn't sure where to post it but I guess I'm curious what Trayveons pass block grade was. Him blasting this guy to the moon should've helped him out. Just realized it's Chris Jones no less.

Reminds me of the Jerome Simpson flop against Cleveland. LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 11:16 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote:

Wow  that's impressive !! lol 
Reply/Quote
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 10.46.26 PM

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 10.46.40 PM

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 12:48 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 10.46.26 PM

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 10.46.40 PM

Looks like Browning’s good overall grade was greatly helped by his legs. His passing grade was more what I was expecting.

Also a little surprised CTB is that high, but I guess he played pretty well outside of the one deep ball. Especially for his first game back.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 01:20 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Looks like Browning’s good overall grade was greatly helped by his legs. His passing grade was more what I was expecting.

Also a little surprised CTB is that high, but I guess he played pretty well outside of the one deep ball. Especially for his first game back.

Definitely looks like a play we were confused. If Awuzie is indeed playing a safety role not sure why Dax is all the way to that side. 
Reply/Quote
Cappa's pass blocking , Pratt's tackling, and Dax's overall play.... YIKES !
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 07:08 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote:  

Definitely looks like a play we were confused. If Awuzie is indeed playing a safety role not sure why Dax is all the way to that side. 

Yeah, the Bengals started in a middle field closed look with Awuzie bailing to half at snap. My guess is that Dax was supposed to bail to the other half and that would complete their postsnap rotation. You can actually watch Hilton to confirm because the question comes down to "Did Awuzie or Hill mess up?" You can see CTB playing shallow up top and Hilton bails to the sideline to play shallow at bottom. So, Dax messed up somewhere along the way and didn't get to his half to allow the big play. 
Reply/Quote