Good job rookies and first timers
Reply/Quote

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Good to see Orlando up there, too.

KC fans will be down bad this week.

Reply/Quote
Awuzie is also making himself a lot of money these past couple weeks. He looks like he’s really returned to form at this point.

Reply/Quote
I know Hudson had the TD, but I partially blame him for the pick. Bad throw by Jake, but bad effort by Tanner to knock it down.

Team played a great game, ran the ball and stopped a great running team.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 07:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Awuzie is also making himself a lot of money these past couple weeks. He looks like he’s really returned to form at this point.

he's finally past the year mark on the knee and the back has at least calmed down

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
 A lot of names that back in September I would never have expected to top PFF grades.
Reply/Quote
Seeing Orlando Brown and Chido Awuzie coming around to me is huge. These guys are studs when healthy and I have been
disappointed by both this season, but Chido had an excuse coming back from the terrible injury. BJ Hill was fantastic in the
Colts game, as was Trey who was held all game long and only got a few calls his way.

Chase Brown is a game changer for our Offense and with the way the OL is playing so much better and Browning just taking
what the Defense gives him this is now a very hard Offense to stop. If Defenses want to take away our WR's, the RB's and
TE's will eat them up in the passing game etc.

Just a pick your poison Offense that is developing and us getting good at stopping the run at the right time and being able
to run at the right time is extremely encouraging. We will see if we can keep it up, that was the 2nd best sacking Defense in
the NFL we blanked yesterday. Great job OL.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 08:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: *****  We will see if we can keep it up, that was the 2nd best sacking Defense in the NFL we blanked yesterday. Great job OL.

That's right. I forgot that. Really impressive job by the OL.
Reply/Quote
How did Trey Hendrickson score below 70 with 2 sacks and a batted pass into an interception?
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 09:00 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: How did Trey Hendrickson score below 70 with 2 sacks and a batted pass into an interception?

Not sure other than the penalty. Colts certainly didn’t have any success running the ball, which is where Trey sometimes gets dinged on his grades.

Reply/Quote
Poison.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 09:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not sure other than the penalty. Colts certainly didn’t have any success running the ball, which is where Trey sometimes gets dinged on his grades.

Interesting thing is Hendrickson played the lowest number of defensive snaps and the second lowest by % this year after Week 1. Myles Murphy and Cam Sample got to play more snaps which probably helped from a run defense perspective as isn't that kind of their jam?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 09:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Interesting thing is Hendrickson played the lowest number of defensive snaps and the second lowest by % this year after Week 1. Myles Murphy and Cam Sample got to play more snaps which probably helped from a run defense perspective as isn't that kind of their jam?

I don't know how Murphy looked on TV, but his name was mentioned a few times on the radio..
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 09:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Interesting thing is Hendrickson played the lowest number of defensive snaps and the second lowest by % this year after Week 1. Myles Murphy and Cam Sample got to play more snaps which probably helped from a run defense perspective as isn't that kind of their jam?

Yeah, I think with the lead in hand pretty much and Minshew struggling we wanted to get the young Ends involved more 
as well. The Colts are a good running team when they are on. BJ Hill, Reader, Sample, Murphy, Sampe and even Carter had
some nice stops in this game.

(12-11-2023, 09:24 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I don't know how Murphy looked on TV, but his name was mentioned a few times on the radio..

He looked good, didn't have much in the stats, but I saw him pushing the LT around. Not as much as Trey but it was still
promising with Murphy. I like his future.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Jake Browning, Chase Brown and Tanner Hudson leading the offense just like we all predicted

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2023, 03:28 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Jake Browning, Chase Brown and Tanner Hudson leading the offense just like we all predicted

Seriously, if someone told you beforehand that Ja’Marr and Tee would both be held under 75 yards & 0 TD’s would you believe the offense could still score 30+ points? You’d probably at least think Mixon went crazy like the Carolina game last year or something.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 07:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

There I was down and almost out with the buzzards circling me while drowning in Bengals misery, when suddenly I saw 3 Angels come to my rescue. 

There names were Tanner, Chase, and Jake. Wait a minute an Angel named Jake, oh well must be a redneck. Yet there they were as real as can be and they proclaimed they would breath life back into me and the Bengals and then miraculously did so.  

Now I'm forever indebted to these 3 Angels. 

Who-Dey!

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote