• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Grades vs the Vikings
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Those Hilton and Pratt grades are insane. :shocked:

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 03:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Good for Miles, I'm glad his score reflected what I felt like I saw from his play yesterday. He made a lot of plays and seemed like one of the better defensive players on the field. 
Reply/Quote
My God, what would Pratt's grade have been if the Pick Six had stood?
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
What's going on with Wilson? He has pretty much disappeared after the Baltimore game and was accused of hurting players with his tackling....
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 03:37 PM)Science Friction Wrote: My God, what would Pratt's grade have been if the Pick Six had stood?

Probably 62.3 knowing PFF. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 04:03 PM)sandwedge Wrote: What's going on with Wilson? He has pretty much disappeared after the Baltimore game and was accused of hurting players with his tackling....

he has had 35 tackles in the last 4 games

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 04:09 PM)pally Wrote: he has had 35 tackles in the last 4 games

I have hardly heard his name mentioned on the radio.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 04:03 PM)sandwedge Wrote: What's going on with Wilson? He has pretty much disappeared after the Baltimore game and was accused of hurting players with his tackling....

I think Logan is banged up. He was on the injury report a few weeks back with a bum ankle (I think). I think he's really fighting something and it's struggling with coverage. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Nice to see Cordell Volson leading the way on the OL grades and happy to see Carter making the top 5 on defense. With Reader done for the year, we're going to need for Josh Tupou to have some monster games down the stretch.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 03:37 PM)Science Friction Wrote: My God, what would Pratt's grade have been if the Pick Six had stood?

I have no idea how PFF grading works, but sometimes I wonder if they grade plays that were negated by a penalty that was iffy and/or did not impact the player being graded or the play he made. Because 92.0 is a wildly high score, I assumed they "graded" the pick six since it wasn't his fault that it was negated.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 11:16 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nice to see Cordell Volson leading the way on the OL grades and happy to see Carter making the top 5 on defense. With Reader done for the year, we're going to need for Josh Tupou to have some monster games down the stretch.

And Tufele: he will be in Tupou's role going forward, IMO.

(12-18-2023, 11:48 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I have no idea how PFF grading works, but sometimes I wonder if they grade plays that were negated by a penalty that was iffy and/or did not impact the player being graded or the play he made. Because 92.0 is a wildly high score, I assumed they "graded" the pick six since it wasn't his fault that it was negated.
Correct.

No stats get recorded, but the grade still is affected.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Has anyone pointed out yet how Zach Carter got off on the snap and pushed the center back into Mullens to thwart the 4th down tush push in OT?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

100 Cool Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 12:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Has anyone pointed out yet how Zach Carter got off on the snap and pushed the center back into Mullens to thwart the 4th down tush push in OT?

I think pally noted that in another thread. Lowest of the low on that play. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'm calling another pick 6 from Hilton on Saturday.

Reply/Quote
Hudson needs just 2 yards to hit the 300 mark on the season.
I fully expect he'll be around 350 by the end of the season.

He has 33 receptions for 298 yards in just 9 games. Averaging 33.1 yards per game.
If he had been playing in this role all year, he'd have about 550-575 yards in a whole season.

Hudson needs to be signed to a new contract.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 01:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Hudson needs just 2 yards to hit the 300 mark on the season.
I fully expect he'll be around 350 by the end of the season.

He has 33 receptions for 298 yards in just 9 games. Averaging 33.1 yards per game.
If he had been playing in this role all year, he'd have about 550-575 yards in a whole season.

Hudson needs to be signed to a new contract.

I hope they re-sign him but I also think there’s gonna be a desperate team that will offer him something bigger than what Mikey will

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
so does Jonah Williams get a new contract as a RT or does he test the market to see what he can get as a left tackle? His versatility will be attractive to a bunch of teams

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 01:24 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I hope they re-sign him but I also think there’s gonna be a desperate team that will offer him something bigger than what Mikey will

Possibly.

Right now, Hudson is 26th among TEs in receiving yards.
There are already 14 TEs above 490 yards.
So Hudson is probably safely in the middle-of-the-pack category if he had been playing all year like he has been.

In all reality, a middle-of-the-pack TE is making around $8 mill APY.
I could maybe see in best-case scenario a team offering him around $6-8 mill, but would the Bengals be one of those teams, to your point?
I would expect they wouldn't go that high, but I could see them maybe going something like what Moreau got from the Saints at $4 mill APY.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote