Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Grades-week 15
Fred Johnson has brought back my optimism, great job Fred. Smirk

BTW, Kareem was just a freak yesterday, give him more snaps. Bachie has also filled in valiantly for Logan.

Great job Lou and the D yesterday. Was an awesome job all the way around. Hope all the guys that got injured are
alright, namely Teddy, that was scary.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 03:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Fred Johnson has brought back my optimism, great job Fred. Smirk

BTW, Kareem was just a freak yesterday, give him more snaps. Bachie has also filled in valiantly for Logan.

Great job Lou and the D yesterday. Was an awesome job all the way around. Hope all the guys that got injured are
alright, namely Teddy, that was scary.

Heard a little while ago on NFL radio Teddy has been released from the hospital and is in concussion protocol. Sounds like good news for him. (well, not good news, but better than it looked.) When I saw them reach into his jersey to do a sternum rub, I knew he was out.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 03:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Heard a little while ago on NFL radio Teddy has been released from the hospital and is in concussion protocol. Sounds like good news for him. (well, not good news, but better than it looked.) When I saw them reach into his jersey to do a sternum rub, I knew he was out.

Great news, that was rough. Glad it wasn't spinal as I first thought. Was just an awkward fall. Bachie and BJ were just doing 
their jobs. Really liked seeing the class of our squad after the play. Love this team.
Reply/Quote
Just think if Burrow had a full first season.

That’s my quarterback.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 04:12 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Just think if Burrow had a full first season.

That’s my quarterback.

Makes me proud to be a Bengal fan. Joe Burrow is our leader and there is no question about it.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 04:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great news, that was rough. Glad it wasn't spinal as I first thought. Was just an awkward fall. Bachie and BJ were just doing 
their jobs. Really liked seeing the class of our squad after the play. Love this team.

Agreed, but I thought that was a fumble by Bridgewater on that play.  Looked like he lost the ball after taking the hit while he was airborne.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 03:11 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: but people were telling me Burrow has stunk since the bye...
Ninja

who?
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 04:54 PM)Foolishpride Wrote: Agreed, but I thought that was a fumble by Bridgewater on that play.  Looked like he lost the ball after taking the hit while he was airborne.

I am going to watch the game on Gamepass again in a bit and I will watch for that. Happened so fast I didn't see that the 
first time around. There were some bad calls in this game going against us. Thought we caused at least one other fumble.

Our Defense played good pretty much all game besides a couple plays.
Reply/Quote