Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
PFF Mock Draft
[attachment=1012]
No trades
Reply/Quote
A B+? Damn, what’s a guy gotta do to get an A?

With your draft and the Reiff signing I would feel much better about Burrow’s health next year.
Reply/Quote
Love those first 5 picks. Would be thrilled with this result.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 01:43 PM)Emeritus Wrote: I like the draft as a whole but even though they were at his pro day and he's versatile is Creed an option? Something tells me that Billy finds lightning in a bottle and balls out. Just sayin because I only have Pollack proof. I have no issue with the first pick but Sewell better be long gone and even then we don't have Andy Reid we have Zac the Leggo maniac. 80's ... I'm gonna reach into my OSU Fan bag with the trade if Sewell is gone. You just grab your bag and go. Has anyone done anything on Tamorrion Terry out of FSU? I know that he only runs a 9 route but he looks so much like Slim#15
https://youtu.be/Ixu28VuwnCo

Terry has some potential and has speed to burn as well. I think he's an early day 3 projection right now.
Reply/Quote
Jones in the 5th and Eskridge in the 6th are major steals in my opinion.

Love every pick, great Mock. Hope this happens. Spencer Brown is the type of OT you would want learning behind
Reiff. He is raw but so athletic and has so much talent could end up being great down the road. I don't know if Creed
will fall to the 3rd after his pro day. Dude blew it up.
Reply/Quote